Well it seems that BTC might not hit a 100k without a little drop. When I looked at BTC's price action and I noticed price could drop a little further I'm bullish on the asset long term but I doubt that the current market participants carry the same notion.
I've seen this move on dollar cad and i believe it's a good bullish signal, Its just a basic trend but what give me some confidence in this trade was the dxy and In my analysis of the dxy it seems to be hinting at dome dollar strength.
Nothing but dollar strength, the past weeks the dollar has managed to crush a few pairs and it seems like it may continue but it can't without a correction. My bias is still strong and it might still be bullish long term, So pairing the dollar up with weak currency isn't a bad idea but trade what you see not what you want to see.
I see a short opportunity on gold when it reaches the resistance where price has rejected a couple times around 1830 to 1850, my set up will be invalidated if price breaks out of the trend and retests the pervious resistance which might become support, the risk to reward would be massive if the market flows the set up
well I see a shorting opportunity on xauusd. Its one of my high probability setups for the week, Simple continuation pattern the market is currently in a corrective phase and if the probabilities are in my favor then the market well have an Impulsive move to the downside.
USDZAR is currently Trading at 13.7462 and I Believe the the market might go back to the 19 dollar mark. Right now the market is at a swing Low and Im Waiting on a sign of a reversal on This market and buy it until the 19 dollar level.
I Know that BTC holders Believe that as the Market Keeps dropping they should buy more BTC but the technicals don't say that. Instead i see a continuation of the bear Market as shown in my market analysis, I See a continuation Pattern which furthers my belief, That this asset might be in a downTrend for While. The market is a game of Probabilities and this is...
USDZar has been dropping over the past few weeks and there now seems to be a change in that. Based on my entry criteria I have found an opportunity to capitalise on the move with an amazing risk to reward.Im planning to keep my risk low when it come to lot size because USDZar can be quite volatile.