Just spent 2h creating a detailed idea just to see the publishing bug :'(
The complete Elliot cycle (complete correction @ steemit.com), finishing in an (ABCDE) Triangle.
- Bounced at very strong trendline;
- Formed a Hammer, bullish candlestick pattern, meaning an expected growth period of at least 12 days;
- Weekly Stoch RSI made bullish...
After the elliot cycle we had a complex correction (simplified in my steemit).
- We completed an apparent (ABCDE) triangle formation (bullish);
- We touched one of the two major trendlines (precise to the smallest timeframes) before rebounding;
- We reached volumes comparable with the massive uptrend;
- Perfect inversion with a hammer pattern...