DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC - COMMON STOCK, GROWLIFE INC., BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION COMMON STOCK, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, SPDR S&P 500, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
I am long on NEO for both paths, but waiting for proper entry.
I'm watching NEO in this range as it approaches a third time to a low of 0.00677. This Falling wedge is typically bullish, but is not as reliable in crypto.
I am buying on either breakout here. The support is strong and if we dip enough, it's an immediate buy for me at 0.0063### . I am looking ...
I'm watching WeTRUST this week as the team is expected to put some final touches on alpha and push for beta. App release is still slated for December. As FOMO ramps up, so will this first Take Profit line. The trend has broke the 4hr Ichi cloud and I expect bullish tendancies for the rest of 2017.
I will be watching how it approaches 6k. If it arrives ...
Buy any sub .00450 position. Following AIR drop of BGold, I expect a push at the zone marked on support. Buy Zone extends to end of wedge.
Korean news expected in this zone.
NEO making a decision on the 4hr ichi. RSI looking positive, VOL increasing.
I am neutral for the next 12 hours.
Stochi Over Sold. Looking to re-enter at ~440k SAT
NEO.org site remodel has been the icing on the cake for the rebranding.
First ICO token launching https://coin.red-pulse.com/
NAV is testing the Ichi cloud on 4 hour. Given that it had reacted to the 30 RSI mark historically, I'm liking the could to hold resistance.
I'm buying more at 16.5 sat. Looking to push close to ATH at 23k sat.
LTC is ripe for the picking this week. MACD and RSI ready to reverse
BTFD and set your profit targets.
I'm Neutral pending breakouts.
First test on trend held, looking for a re-test early next week.
If unsuccessful, will look for rebound from first support and if support fails, expect to fall back to floor at 111.8.
Short idea for the next couple weeks on the USD/CHF.
Use profit points as check points on the trend.
CAD/CHF coming to a strong resistance after passing and closing a cloud. I expect for resistance to hold and retest cloud in a short position.
RSI is well oversold, but MACD is pushing bullish. Resistance will clear the air.
Cant help but laugh
Testing the cloud on 4hr. 2 bars following unsuccessful test, sell.
Waiting on the price and the result of the cloud.
(Note: lower box should have SHORT obviously
GBP is trending long and after a close above .78, will be going long and reviewing after next fib level.