Bitcoin is bleeding widely as we all see, but there are several things you can do before it goes deeper and pulls entire market in dropdown for a third time in apriximately 35-40% price reversal.
Everybody is talking about some "magical rebounce from 8.200 level".
That "rebound situation" won't happend at 8.200 level (because it would happened already), but on...
Ethereum is very bulish, but opressed by Bitcoin, same as Siacoin and few more altcoin with almost the same extremely bullish structure.
I'm not very "convinced" in Bitcoin at this point, because there are strong fluctuation by BTC side which affect entire market, so alts can't grow (even those extremely bullish).
This seems like perfect opportunity for...
Bitcoin price correction and this so called "levels of artificial price" lasted longer than expected while being hold by sharks 'n' wales.
When Bitcoin makes his next second retracement (which happened already yesterday), and rebounced (but not strong enough, because rebounce slightly from 9300 $ (which is "additional support level" )
You should all cashout...
We are talking about plunging capital from one currency to another.
Next time (and now I see it so)
how much btc falls, so much BCH grows. Right?
$ for $, but bch gets pumped while BTC drops and buybacks again.
Does not it sound familiar?
Watch out, when btc was 8,000, bch is 1200 with 3200 bumps
btc was 8000 and bch 3200
it is a ratio of 0.4
Was also 0.5
USDT has enourmous value which means some of the prices arent sustainable, because of upcoming btc Chickago event.
I personally think that this btc price range wont be sustainable even if wales and sharks are flashing market trading on high levels betweenthemselves and creating prices which enables them to reset altcoins even if not making money on btc.
Bitcoin price correction and this so called "levels of artificial price" which is being hold by sharks 'n' wales should not last long.
When Bitcoin makes his next retracement (which is happending already), you should all cashout your positions (except maybe XRP or few more altcoins), but, in general, whole market will make a 30%+ dropdown.
Therefore, i' m...
Bitcoin will make few corrections and (the first support level 14750$ will be broken.
Then it will contintue downtrend trying to make a strong stable price which should be around 11.000$.
Actualy if coin drops bellow 10.000$, next support is at 8.400$ not 9.300$ as some people say.
Anyway, correction should happend about 72 hours counting from now (current...
We were witnessing overextended BTC flash prices, few all time highs.
Now its time to correct it and "bring back on tracks".
Bitcoin will drop to 14.000$, when it will drop againa and try to maintain 12.000$ stable.
My personal opinion is that Bitcoin will continue to drop further slightly, so it should be around 10.000 with eventual dips to 8.400$.
I think that...
NXT should make his next uptrend continuing to follow the pattern he made so far.
We saw few retracements, but main " gap " is made by btc fluctuation after retracement to 14k and then fluctuation 14-16k.
It showed strenght even in moments overextended btc price range (he was 12% plus) comparing to OVEREXTENDED and ARTIFICIAL BTC pump.
Btc upcoming price flow would be something like this:
This would be a price range in 2 days time (counting from now)
* 9350 PEAK VALUE
* Downtrend no.1 9250
* -II- no.2 9150
* Uptrend no. 1 9200
* Uptrend no.2 9275
Downtrend no. 1 9150
Zcash should continute this uptrend up to resistance level and break it (most people say you would need a psychic that (will it break or no and for exact numbers and exact values in a given time period.). I disasgree !!! Strongly disagree.
Zcash should break support level in a two days time (according to my calculations) and make a strong uptrend to 400.
Ripple should make his next downtrend to support zone third time in a row and it will come back exponentially to previous prices 0.265-0.27$).
There will be enough accumulation for big price spike in short time period.
* Price buy in range 0.1913 $-0.1979 $ right after coin reaches support level .
* Target over 0.26 $ (probably...