i'm holding an option for earnings tomorrow it is a call i think they can have a good earnings and if they do the only thing that can upset it is GME
estimate is -0.25 and the last earnings was -0.26 but all three of the ones before that would have been good
also they got an FDA approval for a drug so i think they got a lot going for them
holding through earnings...
KMPH has FDA approval date of March 2nd.
if i see the stock down at the $8.60 level imma look into the march 19th $10 strike more
rn the greeks are good if the share price was at that 20 ema and holding it i'd be all over this stock
i think $12 is very reasonable not only from the stock bouncing off 20 ema but the FDA approval as well
i think that we will hit abt $16.80 before we cool off which is abt %34
a lot of good news as well as the bullish pennant we are riding off of
next week i think we can see it in the form of switching to earnings mode, bullish pennant fundamentals and all the other good news that was not priced in
watch out for an offering tho, if u have an option i'd sell in the...
chart looks good actually but they are releasing some revenue number tomorrow so hopefully we see a spike
preferably to like $42 so i'm in the money
weeklies r risky
i like the headache this company gives me
i seen a lot of post abt CLOV and i got the same thing, that inverse head and shoulders
i think she'll go up anyways but news is a big factor and can shatter a graph
i like it tho chamath is the man i'm holding for a while
i got in before the pop but we see a retest of my $2.99 support if that holds (which i think it will) we'll see it continue
the way i'm playing this is selling half at %100 gains bc i like the fact of owning a RIET especially as covid is closing out
the flag is also over a good amount of time so the move should continue a bit
price target short term from the flag is $4.87