Looks like all i can see is short setups, so here's another one. Nearing my (POI) zone and will be looking to short it. right now its on the ascending channel which makes me believe it will go to my POI zone when i can short.🤪 Also it is approaching resistance. Please do your own DD my analysis is purely technical.
Again another short, it's getting near my POI zone, will be looking for a short, another confluence is volume is dying as the price goes up. So yeah we have the possibility that price would pullback.
Chart looks very bullish as of now, an ideal TP would be $50. Broke out of a trendline and showing some strong impulsive move to the upside. If you decide to trade (on your own risk, do your own DD) make sure you book your profits because things might change rapidly for $NIO expecting a drop from $50. Still, we have time to think about that scenarios, might not...
Lets see if it will come down to my TP 1($1741-ish). Right now its on a heavy supply zone most probably it will drop, very likely but these days circumstance changes in a heartbeat so never know, we'll find out soon. lol.
I have been reading a lot on social media about $MARA that its going to go bullish from the current position but i have a different view, not my personal view but what i see on the chart. There's a buying zone around $24-$25-ish so i has a higher probability to dip down a little, grab the liquidity and fly back up.
I could be totally wrong, if i am then i would...
From our previous analysis, it started making higher lows which invalidated our analysis and now it has presented us a new oppourtunity. Either it is breaking above the consolidation area or breaking below but to take a low risk entry, its better to wait for a retest. During the restest it will have a clear bias.
P.S. $BTC is very volatile so sceanrios can change...