We should wait what market will do if it will brake support or resistance line and it will turn into another support line, we have to be patience and wait for it if i would need to make a bet now i would probably go short for small amount of gain like 1% or 2% then i would go for bullish of course you should watch how market acting so Be careful.
Here my thoughts on btc, of course it could fail if second eliot wave would retrace more than 100% of 1st wave than i think we would enter bearish market, in any case keep an sharp eye in these couple days cuz you can make a lot of money or you can loose it all.
RSI should drop any time.
If you have any thoughts leave a comment.
My twitter: Acgaxs
If my Elliot wave count correct, then easy 1% gain low risk
from 4th wave.
Rsi looking high, so drop should be soon. Don't forget to short the market
Sometimes i Post on twitter Check it out
ETC/BTC low risk high reward, Shorting the market.
I'm seeing strong resistance level at 0.002841 on daily chart.
RSI looking almost overbought(ALMOST) and strong resistance
ABC waves (2 scenarios) just wait it out.
If you have different opinion feel free to share it
(Plug) Twitter: ACGAXS