US dollar - Multi-year bear market or another dead cat bounce?
DXY is testing the lows of a 9-year channel once again since Feb 2018. Considering FED QE Program, overall economical settlement, trade war with the world's new emerging power (China) and political situation in the US, dollar might be on a verge of a free fall and multi-year bear market.
Everything pretty much on the Chart. Monster move from XTZ supported by strong trend line. Proper S/R Flip of 3.11$ on HTF and we are aiming for 3.60$ +.
Do not forget about BTC price action meanwhile trading any alts right now.
LINK has it' s monstrous break-out of the long-term formed trading range, following recent Alts rally and BTC chop price action for weeks.
Is it over and we're due to a solid correction or we're up for another leg higher?
Key things to look at:
- RSI 1D HTF is oversold (however, I never use it as a main indicator)
- we had extremely quick breakout of the...
BTC/USD Key things to put into consideration:
1. Price stuck on the HTF at 8600$ - 10380$ range for almost 2 moths & showing signs of distribution, which was hard to spot at first.
2. Multiple attends to break above 10000$ failed.
3. Since 7800$ price was going up - volume down.
4. Sell volume always!! stronger than buying.
5. Multiple untouched levels below...
As we can see BTC has been trading inside the Descending Triangle formation since late June after a huge bullish leg with top high at 14000$. Currently BTC is forming Lower Highs in Daily Timeframe. We got a strong support region at 9370$ - 9500$ with at least 7 unsuccessful attempts to break and close below on a Daily. If the price will continue to follow that...
LTC/USD - is halving pump over?
Looks like 6 month of uptrend in LTC/USD was not just follow up with BTC rally to 14 k, but also the upcoming halving pump. Struggles at 140$ area followed by BTC dump from the 2019 highs triggered massive sell off even before halving occurred and LTC price didn't manage to come back at 2019 highs at 146 $...