as i sais bestchance to buy dip if you buy ex 1000omg with 2.2 2200usdt used but after just some day with 3.5 had 3500 if doesnt want to hold to 4 next 8 final after 2month 20$ give him 19k profit always no need to go in btc and top ranks
Hello to all
ithink if u saw recent publish of mine all is true since using of 5-6 element in addition toTA
so now it's not good time for buy between traders who has more patience is more successful just suggest wait and half of your btc in 18300 converted to some alt coins like algo ada or usdt and when wave4 will finish again buy btc
only thing is wave 4...
any things in chart obvious .for this analyze fibo methods ,gann mysterious theory ,trend similarity to btc before 4-5 k growing critical resistance line have been used,so just checkout
2 scenario :1..wave3 breaks the gann .5 and resistance [with or without pullback to neck line(my idea)80%
2.resistance regions dont let for huge motivation to 500$ in longtime...
HELLO TO ALL
"'the story of the true king!"
every Things in chart :USING :PRICE/GANN/ASTROLOGY/ALL FIBO /TREND/ELLIOT /PSYCHOLOGY Of idiots in overbuy and seeking 2-4CYCLESS TO FIND A harmony of BAsTERED SHAAAAAAAAAARKS
red lines: my long targets
yellow:support and i think it's very weird to back under CME GAP
black trend lines:GAnn MAIN LINES(if main line...
Hello to all inestors traders and so on as soon as my las prediction btc after hit the 11/5k ready to correct for the main bull wave(3 0f 3) yeah 33 always in everythings exist if you want or don’t its a key believe this number since all of u know 3 of 3 is the most movement in all charts. I think btc is historical now: 2 scenario: after little divergence go to...
Btc btc and agaij btc
Hi all dears investors and traders if u follow my ex idea and charts about btc long and short , as i said we reach to first target with a nice head and sh , in wave 3(1of 3) we reach to second target 11500$ , so if you believe that my recent idea beleve that in jan 2021 or sooner will be completed in 14/5 k or 19-20k then i share my update as...
As i said and wit patient detrimined the volume the fibo level the divergence in all (90%) crypto industry exept defi and all of tradera knew its a very good disigned bubble and in tech and innovative iz less than zero , as we saw defibtokens start to dump, any way in most crypto coins (rank 1-30) always always always something is very similar to each others: i...
Its just my believe ..base of
1.*******very important to me *****:
all fibonacci tools(retrace,extension,circles) and the zones which price action confirms it.
2. Gann theories actually gann fan
4.plan B theory
Final: 220-280k (jan 2022)
Share your anAlysis and if agree like 😉
so so so link after a long time go to a descending channel:1 s:break out channel and dump to 12(30%)
s2:break from top and at least go to 18$(70%)
in my opinion link wants to get out cowards and buu run to+30$ will start
the best opportunity to buy now and hodl for 1 month/2 month and see how ether2 push main defi token to touch moon
As I said in my two analysis of this paired link:usd , between 14-16(actually now) is the prz zone for buy because next move is huge according to break out main gann line so i advice to buy now
Alternatively scenario is correction continue to .75 line near12$ but i guess this token doesn’t want it. Do your research and if agree with me like🌃
Today main gann line breakout nicely., it gives btc a great pump with faster than ever saw , maybe we saw a pullback to line(11,800$) but the things that is obvious : moon wait for this king my analysis always long, and certainly king afrer jan 2021 passedaway from 50k$ in 2025 till 2030 I thought we didn’t have dollar to guess a price , dollar is fall down btc ,...
As gann analyses recently said correction it’s begin target:1.15$ 2.12$ In these zones (12-15$) best prz for buy entry cause im surely that link passed 30$ , it’s just my idea if agree like if not cmnt
Hi dears , in these several weeks defi is certain reason of these growing of link , my stategy in trades is first gann ,and then astrology and then TA, my opinion about this weird bubble is a 99% a big correction in this week to a gan line ( i think 12-15$) and support line than prz to a fibo level (61,8%) so I suggest to buy this coin after correction ,...
in my last opinion has been said that we r in bull trap but when when look a little larger to chart and bad happen like corona virus bitcoin is the most power full x with high and high distance from anything even NASDAQ index ...so i thought 2 days in chart i considered Elliot waves harmonic pattern gann box gann fan Mfi and every thing that u think the result is...
2 month remain to halving and maybe it's a trap to push you to sell with this damn head and sh....anyway in few days i think its come up max(9700$) and then dump off to under 8k ..if we lose 8300$ then its a complicated for all crypt o market and maybe fall to near 7k .i suggest wait to up near 9200-9700 and then sell and rebuy... don't be happy to rise ...it's...