The price is on a top of trading range of a daily chart and therefore in a selling zone. On the 1h TF is forming a top, the pattern still a bit too small but the selling pressure is increasing. Ideally I would like to see a BO to the 20 EMA a pull back and form a lower high major trend reversal, then a good signal bar to enter short.
I am waiting to enter short on EURUSD on 1 h TF, price in on a descending channel wedge shaped, and probably another leg down will come before the price will break above the structure. I expect the price test below 21/11 before deciding if form a double bull flag on daily chart or test lower till the 11/11 low.
Price is pulling back from a strong sell off forming a bear flag , I expect at least another leg down before reversal. A lot of potential resistance above (prior swing low BO, 20 EMA 1h, 20 EMA 4h and 20 EMA Daily. Stop should be above the prior swing high (it doesn't mean that we should wait that the initial stop hit, I rarely leave it happen)
Price BO strongly from a bull channel at an obvious resistance area Follow throw candle not particularly strong but acceptable Price is pulling back slowly Be ready to enter short based on your style (50% pullback, signal bar, lower TF signal, Fibo) it doesn't matter the context is good Stop should be above the top of the BO and in any case should be reasonable ...
The price formed an expanding triangle pattern The move down was really strong and triggered by the news yesterday. the price could reverse but before is very likely that it has to form some sort of bottom, it means sideway more likely then up It is even possible that the price will BO below the triangle and will continue for lower prices
looks like market is transitioning from bull trend to trading range price is on the first half of the trading range it means look for sell big bear candle can be sold but stop are far (above the BO), probably better wait for some sort of pull back unless you are able to scale in when the price go against you
AUDUSD if forming a bear flag that is even a bull channel, another leg up is very likely and in 1h time frame it is tradable for a short term trade. Until the price remain below the 0.7719 major LH level I am bearish and I would take a good entry short as soon as it will come. Trader could enter on with stop order on a bear BO or with limit order from the top of ...