Many are calling this the start of a new bull market. Momentum is dying out. I labeled it 1 to 5 to show that wave three is way short of a 1 to 1. Wave 5 hardly made it and ended in a rising wedge. Yes wave 3 is not the shortest but it seems clear this is a Corrective wave. Capital has left the US over this last month. If this was a bull market we should see...
HiT long term support. Broke Long term resistance.
Up next week then down to support.
First off I don’t like providing price targets. Wait for price conformation to buy. The market should still rise a little next week but I still believe we have one more leg down. TLRY should finish up next month. This quarter will be the low in the market as a whole. Capital will flee to the US market since we have no where else to go. Hold cash and wait for the dip.
Finishing a 5 wave series. Ending diagonal with the fifth wave ending as a flat. Less sell volume than Friday with the market as bad as it was today. I'm in.
Looks to be finishing up a five wave series. Finishing an ending wave diagonal. 5th wave right now is a flat . These are all bullish signs. Histogram has bullish divergence. As well as the RSI. With the oil market dropping xog closed above the opening.
Based off of fib ext and chart pattern this is where it could go.
Looks like a falling wedge won’t be done till April.
Im still learning elliot wave so Im sure I could use some help. Anyway it looks like we had a failed impulse and we are going down for 12345. Looks like we are on way 2. By looking at fib extensions we could move down to the red or blue arrows. The red is if we break down from here and the blue is if we break up to around 8600. Im just waiting to see what happens....
Bitcoin is holding at the 55ema which has held as support for a while. We have already broken through the long term up trend line and approaching a more recent established uptrend created by the most recent lows. If we break through the 55ema with conviction I dont think it will hold. We also seem to be in a downward channel that has been acting as support and...
Almost everything is finishing its 5th wave or has finished and is correcting. I will look to buy the .50 or .618 fib. Everything seems bullish right now so it might not make it to the 618. We can dollar cost in starting from the .50. If you look at the past pattern it reached the 2.618 in dec marked in red. So we will see what happed and make a decision when the...
Buy at the bottom of wedge or when it breaks the upper trend line
DGB finished its 5th wave down inside the falling wedge. Its starting to break the upper trend line. There has been a by wall the last day and half between 270 and 280 sats. The RSI has divergence signalling a reversal. The stoch rsi is turning up on the daily and the macd looks ready to turn up as well. With Bitcoin finally showing so bullish signs confidence...
Just starting to learn elliot wave but I think this fits the count on a falling wedge. Also its getting squeezed tighter. I should have waited the extra day or two like I originally planned. GOt to excited about the market yestarday.
Verge is right now on the 786 FIB its trying to bounce but there isnt much volume coming in. I said before when it was around 600 sats that if it couldnt hold this line it was going down to around 250 sats. On the daily it still shows some downside so im on the sidelines on this one
Btc looks like its in a rising wegdge and could correct some. Cloak has good volume right now and not amny sell orders placed. If BTC turns over money could come into the alts.
being sqeezed in falling wedge