Just at glance I see the potential to take long shot at critical zone.
It left a few pips to get touch to the order. If you can catch this then why not to take a small risk.
NU has been in bearish mode quite sometimes. I think its time to reverse permanently. Even temporarily i believe we can get 100-200 pips.
Cut your long position if CS close below...
I see now a potential Short position for this pair as it's now heading to Strong Key Level.
Could be retracement or reversal so watch out the PA after short order is triggered.
I can't see any targets for the short entry right now. After it's trigger than I can see the next move either a short retracement or complete reversal.
I would put the order...
A few pips left to enter into the zone.
Anyway Daily CS look so strong bullish one, but the zone could give a short retracement before continue the move. Trade at your own RIsk. Happy Trading.
I will look for short soon... good luck
I would see price come back again to this Supply area, possibly break or reject.
I would suggest a short position when price hit into the zone, and make a short retracement or reversal. I will update further the target for this short entry when time comes.
adios.. happy trading
Let's this pair react on its current position at Key Level 2, either break or rejected.
We will see today or next week. In my thought right now, it might break and head up to Key Level 3.
Then I will see the potential reversal in the area.
To confirm the Short position, I will post the new analysis when price reach that zone.
Have a nice FOMC day..
My first TV analysis after a short break from previous busy days.
Today or next week I would see a potential retracement for USDCAD.
I figured out that my projection of Fibo 423.6 is exactly pointed at Strong Key Level.
I would see potential Sell position at that area.
If you take the order make sure take account your R/R and MM.
Good Luck and...
The pair kind of rejected to one strong support key level right now.
Exactly rejected the previous lower zone.
It seems to reach TP1, if break then continue to TP2 or comeback to break the key support level.
My analysis in here seems to be exact the same in my analysis in MTP Predictor software.
The price just rejected the Decision Point. You may refer to the...
Seems market is not moving today due to US Bank Holiday.
However, we figured one potential limit order before the pair continue down further to 261.8 level
If price break the trendline.. then you should know what to do.
Or the best way is.. wait until Sell Setup appear..?
This week we will see EJ bounces at Support Key Level and probably break it to break Fibo 161.8 to 261.8. This may takes weeks to complete the journey.
Good luck for your trade incoming weeks.
Have a nice trade. Stay positive
Due to JPY strong sentiment, that pull the pair down not even able to make correction.
You can see from the chart.
The break of 261.8 will see the price heading down to 423.6
Thats my prediction and already in position in my current trade.
This is only my prediction.
Many of us still have a lot of questions about this move.
Today AU break resistance, and it become support to make new high.
I will look for Sell position at Strong Weekly Key Level for Retracement
We will see in a week or two. Happy Trading