DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC, BANK OF AMERICA CORP, SPDR S&P 500, VANECK VECTORS GOLD MINERS ETF, POWERSHARES QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1
S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Coffee, Cotton
Bitcoin / Dollar, Ethereum / Dollar, BCH / Dollar, Ripple / Dollar, Litecoin / Dollar, Ethereum Classic / Dollar
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y, UK 10Y, India 10Y
GOLD (US$/OZ), Brent Oil, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, PALLADIUM (US$/OZ), SILVER (US$/OZ)
- Wait for break of trend line before going long to reduce risk.
- reduced risk LONG trade.
- Stops below trend line
Looks like a classic EW
- SELL at X provides reduced risk.
- SL above X.
- stops at X
- because my SL is far, use money management. and reduce lot size.
XAUUSD Buy Idea
- Will look to buy gold at a 61.8 bounce.
- Stops at 1113
- NZDUSD Long on a 240m chart
- breaking small yellow up trend move nulls idea
- stops at X
- going long to the trend line seems a good idea.
- breaking yellow up line nulls idea
- break out trade
- Stops above X
- will be looking for a break out SHORT trade to trend line.
USDJPY Potential Bullish entry with reduced risk.
- Stops below X
- Trading in the channel
- if price finds its way to X, looks a place to SELL with reduced risk.
- Stops above blue trend line.
- EURAUD Long
- Placing a Buy as close to Green Trend Line as possible reduces risk.
- 61.8 Fib Bounce looks a spot for a BUY.
- small lots because price action can head down to the GREEN Trend line where SL need to be.
-placing a Buy closer to green line reduces risk.
- D's a price to BUY with reduced risk.
-Stops Below X.