- Low hanging fruit will be a double top reversal pattern.
- Meaning: Price breaks past 80.120 and is forced back down by the bears.
- This is important because, RSI can continue to show divergence while price continues to push.
retrace to an area of value sets up r:r for a sell
1. Trade idea is a retracement back into an area of value
2. Because its counter trend, best to look for a break of trend line
if price breaks 0.30, looking for a move up to 0.36
A move down will be a 3 wave.
Next will be looking for breakouts to the upside.
Here is the Bias Im lookinig for.
-3 wave corrective structure
-motive wave to the downside
1. EJ is currently in an uptrend.
2. Looking for a bullish breakout above 130.441 to suggest upside
bullish breakout sets up r:r, need to stalk it.
Bullish on TSLA
Cast out some, not to give back everything... just in case
stalking for a time box pullback for better r:r
LF breakouts to the upside
as BCOUSD creeps toward $83, a correction play is on the cards
RSI Div, looks like a retrace 1st so playing bull retrace is a good idea.
Looking like a buy again.. lets go shibu, watch this one
Looking for UDCHF continuation of trend
Wait for a retrace to sell..
If looking to sell, Best check for a retrace