In my last AUDCAD idea, the price broke down through daily trendline and i did not enter the trade.
Last week, the price bounced back up ~150 pips and its making a head/shoulder pattern.
As well as weekly bullish RSI divergence
Buy this between 0.89350-0.89550. I have entered the trade now at 0.89570 and will BUY more slowly if price goes down.
I am also...
Looking for pullback down to 1.06/1.055 area to buy this pair.
I think it may go down this week or next. Or it may go up from here, without pullback.
I will only get in this trade if I can get a good entry at a lower price, around 1.06/1.055
Target is previous recent high, close to 1.08
This is just a short-term trade.
As I see weakness/overbought conditions in daily/weekly charts and a very clear RSI divergence on Daily chart, and developing on Weekly chart.
However, monthly chart is still bullish/neutral.
Therefore, only a short-term position seems justified to me (after next month candle, I may continue the trade)
Trade is active for me....
You can see the weekly RSI divergence on US30 chart. I am expecting last week's sell off (accompanied by high volume) to continue in next few weeks...but this week there may be a correction.
As with Oil, I am bearish on stock market. I am out on both trades after shorting them last week and taking profits.
Waiting for more correction, to short USOil and...
Looking to sell gold between 1530-1550.
Ideally, closer to 1550 and with a weekly RSI bearish divergence.
TARGET: ~1500.00 or close to it.
If gold closes above/breakthroughs 1550, I will close my trade. So if you take this trade, please manage your account...
Still looking to sell USOIL on rallies.
I'm out of the previous trade.
Waiting for USOIL to have corrective rally up to 53.75/54.50 and start adding shorts in that area.
If it breaks UP through the trendline, I will close the short trade (in a little loss). But please follow this idea if you are going to take this trade, I will update if i enter the trade or...
Indicators are oversold on Weekly chart
Looking for a 200-300 pip reversal UP in the next few weeks.
Already entered trade now at 0.835 and bought more at 0.833.
Will buy more if it drops to 0.825/0.82. Going to hold this trade long-term for few weeks (1-2 months).
Reversal can happen next week or later but it's a very high probability trade.
Euro is oversold across most pairs.
GBP is also oversold.
US Dollar index looks like it might top out at previous high soon.
RSI is facing downwards, which is why I set-up buy orders around 1.1550, 1.15650, 1.15750.
I think EUR can go down a little more, to the previous bottom around 1.15500, before correction/reversal.
I'm in the trade at 1.15900, hoping to buy...
Trade active at 1.31 (short USD/CAD )
Looking to add more shorts above 1.31 this week.
Hoping for USD/CAD to go up tomorrow (FOMC/rate decision), and I will add more shorts between 1.31-1.32. Can possibly go higher, but I doubt it, low probability.
And then hoping for trend to start reversal on Friday (Canadian CPI) and into the next week, and week after....
Daily RSI is coming close to oversold, CCI is oversold and changing direction. Gold follows daily RSI/CCI pretty accurately.
And if the pattern I've outlined repeats, I see gold bouncing back after FOMC decision, as Fed Fund Futures are now pricing in 100% chance of interest hike. The only positive news for US Dollar could be tax reform developments, but there...
Hey guys, new to posting/creating charts so any feedback/criticism will be appreciated and well received!
I see a very identical pattern repeating. Everything is described on the chart. I am hoping for GBP/JPY to resist the double top around 152.70/152.80.
These are approximate trade parameters, and as mentioned on chart, if it breaks above 152.80 and sustains...