Btc is forming an Inverse Head and Shoulders, but volume doesn't look good.
I have 2 possible scenario:
1) btc will break up from the H&S with decent strenght and volume: target could be 9850-9900;
2) btc will go under the red line and the target could be 9450.
I will trade one of them, if my coinditions will get triggered.
Green= mark up
Red= sell off
Here we have a complete Wyckoff cycle (from december 2018) and a smaller cycle. I think that we had the sell off and a first accumulation phase and now btc could be ready for another mark up (green).
- I expect a trend reversal from tomorrow;
- I expect a pump 21-22 november;
- I expect a...
Indicators in LTFs show that during the dump we had accumulation. Bears went weaker during the dump and looks like people started accumulating during the dump so i could expect a little rise in the next hours.
We had a low, the the low was raided so a possible Quasimodo pattern could be formed. For a complete Quasimodo, btc now should rise to 9050, then dump to...
Trend based Fib. time show that we are near an important trend reversal. If the price breaks the black dashed line, i could expect 0.0081-0.0084 as first target (mid term) and 0.011 as second target (obviously there will be corrections during the uptrend).
At this point, btc needs a big push from the bulls. Volume shows no interest in buy and this could be so fucking dangerous... If btc get rejected now, will go at 7800 first, then who knows? At this level better to be out of positions. Keep calm and wait.
After the drop, btc is showing some bullish stuff on the h4 chart.
- A possible quasimodo pattern is forming.
- Mfi shows bullish divergences
- DI+ was rising while price was falling---> bullish
- DI- is at the same level while price was falling ---> bullish
- ADX is going down while the price is going down ---> bullish
- ADX is crossing down the SMA: this means...