Green= mark up
Red= sell off
Here we have a complete Wyckoff cycle (from december 2018) and a smaller cycle. I think that we had the sell off and a first accumulation phase and now btc could be ready for another mark up (green).
- I expect a trend reversal from tomorrow;
- I expect a pump 21-22 november;
- I expect a...
Indicators in LTFs show that during the dump we had accumulation. Bears went weaker during the dump and looks like people started accumulating during the dump so i could expect a little rise in the next hours.
We had a low, the the low was raided so a possible Quasimodo pattern could be formed. For a complete Quasimodo, btc now should rise to 9050, then dump to...
Trend based Fib. time show that we are near an important trend reversal. If the price breaks the black dashed line, i could expect 0.0081-0.0084 as first target (mid term) and 0.011 as second target (obviously there will be corrections during the uptrend).
At this point, btc needs a big push from the bulls. Volume shows no interest in buy and this could be so fucking dangerous... If btc get rejected now, will go at 7800 first, then who knows? At this level better to be out of positions. Keep calm and wait.
After the drop, btc is showing some bullish stuff on the h4 chart.
- A possible quasimodo pattern is forming.
- Mfi shows bullish divergences
- DI+ was rising while price was falling---> bullish
- DI- is at the same level while price was falling ---> bullish
- ADX is going down while the price is going down ---> bullish
- ADX is crossing down the SMA: this means...
This is why im bullish on eth on h4:
- We had complete buy signal on Ichimoku: i'm waiting h4 close to have confirmation
- Mfi had bullish divergence
- Squeeze momentum had bullish divergence and now showing bullish momentum.
I have a long trade on my mind. Indicators are bullish (in the next chart i'll post the indicators).
This is my trade plan:
- Long after h4 close above the dashed line, or long the retest of the dashed line
- 1st take profit: 200$ area
-2nd take profit: 220$ area
-stop loss: 170$
DI- fallen hard while price was falling--> bullish
ADX was falling while price was falling--> bullish
DI+ was rising while price was falling--> bullish
mfi a big regular bullish divergence and an hidden bullish div
fisher is crossing the blue line---> bullish
In short term i'm more bullish than bearish!