Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF
Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc
S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Russell 2000, U.S. Dollar Index, Bitcoin Index
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Look for classic market structure as we have broken down trend and changing trend to go north. Look for a bounce of 1618
Short/trade with caution, more confirmations needed
follow the trend in the fork
We Have broken support and making our way south.
As you can see we have a Harmonic bullish pattern with a intergrated pitchfork. The trendline is hold us down. If we manage to get a break im looking to go for small longs in the pitchfork
Look for selling pressure as we have tested 618 a few times
We are stuck in the triangle waiting for the news to hit and give us a clean break outside to give us a clear Direction.
Caution use small lots till we get a decision!
We have a clean break now waiting for retest too go long
AFTER CONSOLADATING FOR A FEW WEEKS. WE HAVE FINNALLY BROKE TO THE DOWN SIDE. RESTESTED .618 AND LOOK FOR A FURTHER MOVE DOWN IN THE COMING WEEKS
WE HAVE BROKEN MAJOR RESISTANCE AND HAVE COME BACK FOR A RETEST. THE BULLS ARE WAITING FOR THEIR MOMENT. LOOK FOR A LONG POSSIBLY AFTER SOME CONSOLIDATION
WE ARE GETTING CAUGHT IN A WEDGE ON THE BIGGER TIME FRAME
IF WE BREAK BELOW WAIT FOR THE RETRACEMENT AND GO SHORT
WE ALSO ARE CURRENTLY IN A RECTANGLE. (POLE TRADE)
IF WE MEASURE THE POLE BACK DOWN IT PERFECTLY LINES UP WITH THE NEST SUPPORT LEVEL
Key levels for buys and sells!
Their is still a chance we will see a push to the downside. Use extreme caution and risk management
We have a bounce off the 4hr trendline and great risk reward to go long. Trade already in play. Moved SL to BE and its a risk free trade
We have movement within a nice channel. Expect another peak up before coming down and correcting them making another high.
rsi ready to turn
after the breakout we are looking for a pull back into the 618 and possibly 786
We are in a major downtrend. Also twins on the day chart are giving us more indication of a down move