About meJust here to use TradingView's great charting app. Also a great way to save all my charts, analyses, setups and trades. I'm mostly an intra-day trader so will be unable to share actual trade setups. Just analyses and potential setups in the HTFs.
DISCLAIMER: Posts are not trading advice.... Now mostly Intra-day trading. Sharing my charts but they're mostly intended for my own trading. Will likely lack intricate details as I find it too time consuming typing on here. :)
A simple measured move objective gives us 2.50 as a target for this breakout. Above that is pure price discovery.
We are still waiting for a weekly close to confirm this breakout but looking good right now.
I mean, as long as $BTC doesn't crap on us, we are looking good for now...
Structure break on LTF and now re-testing support. Maybe not yet the best timing as alts continue to be suppressed by BTC dominance and BTC not yet breaking out to new ATH but this looks like it's worth the risk if we're targeting 260 (measured target for a pennant breakout).
HUGE pennant breakout setup. Potentially a double-your-money swing trade on minimal risk (i.e. approx. 1:5 RR target).
Already bought a small position. To scale in on breakout confirm.
Not a financial or trade advice. Know the risks.
Past 5 days have presented bullish price action with a potential HL printed inside the wedge. Price currently pressing up against wedge resistance trend line.
With overall market showing signs of going higher, a breakout here is likely imminent.
Been giving great signals! I did not trade these breakouts (I buy dips for my HODL bag) but a good thing to remember next time it goes into consolidation...
Always watch the daily close and set your SLs at logical levels (e.g., below previous HL/range lows, etc.) w/ proper position sizing.
64,850 is the APRIL 2021 peak.
59,000 was the previous highest monthly close in MARCH before the OCTOBER close.
As long as these two levels hold on a HTF basis (weekly & monthly) IMO we are likely very much still in a bull run and about to see HHs and HLs going forward.
Bears want the current breakout to be a false breakout and recent PA is indicating they are...
That area just above 1.70 presents a confluence of resistance that makes it a significant and key breakout level.
One can wait for a breakout and re-test setup to maximize RR to one's favor.
I'm personally actively looking to enter a smaller position to maybe front run the breakout which is looking quite imminent.
My 4HR levels:
A beautiful, clean break of a key horizontal level followed by consolidation. I think if we see a dip back to 4.00 or lower for a re-test, would trigger some bids and maybe launch this, and also assuming BTC is not about to dump on us.
Watching this one closely.
PA looking really crappy atm but here are the levels I'm watching. That 12.3c level's been suppressing the price for weeks now so likely a key breakout level. Looking to buy some spot at 10.2 if it goes for a retest. A bunch of levels above 12.3 to watch too.
$TOTAL Market cap rising. A daily close above the cup would be a good start. Then we look to the weekly close for the ultimate confirmation. First target is 3.6T.
Looks like the tide's about to lift all boats!
Bears really trying to turn the price back from a key weekly level (dotted horizontal level at approx. 49k). Bulls need to protect 47k if they want to see this higher in the near term. Else, we may see 44k again and maybe another re-test of 40k.
OTOH, if 49k breaks, the resistance level to watch is 53k. Break that and we likely see 60k again soon.
I do think the...
Mostly a RR play banking on a potential false break. Tight stops for a quick out when things go against me. Minimum target is 55c which is 3.7R. Could go way higher but we'll see.
Note this is a low probability high RR play. I like these moves and have studied them but like anything else in this business, they don't always work.
That 41k level has been quite special for the bears. Imagine if that breaks.
If the recent strong rally is a bull trap, we shall know real soon. I don't think it is but the market has its own mind.
I am expecting another crack at 41k after this pullback, we'll know how the market decides then.
A proper bull leg should take us to the 47k levels which is the 50%...