Clearly price is stepping down
Found a M5 order block (final bullish before break to downside)
Looking for retrace to the M5 OB for entry
If possible and avaliable will zoom into lower timeframe for more better entries
Target 1 to recent low before manipulation
Target 2 to a bit lower than recent daily high before break above 0.76773
Price created a new higher high from a consolidations.
The consolidation of the previous downtrend also match Wyckoff accumulation Phase D or even Phase E.
Identified an imbalance from 4H gap.
Buy limit set a 50% of the 4H IM stop just below the IB area.
If possible and available will zoom in to lower timeframe when price come into the IB range.
Daily: Price trade and tested imbalance
H1: Liquidity run at the daily imbalance
The liquidity run happened during Asia session before London open, it could well be the lowest of the week. Target just below recent daily high.
Distribution entering Phase 4
Three possible entry scenarios:
1. Break major support and wait for retest
2. H8 imbalance fulfilment under second LPSY as if may or might no able to hold
3. H8 imbalance fulfilment and around first LPSY
***Beware SOW on left could be also a re-accumulations***
Price has changed from uptrend to downtrend structure
Price now show weakness at resistance level
- Sell Stop entry capture bearish momentum with stop loss 12 pips
- Breakeven when price move to trade direction 12 pips
Sell Stop order
- Base on previous analysis price should have enough room to go down to previous support
- Sell Stop below current H1 candle, if momentum is down will trigger me into trade.
- Stop 8 pips
- Breakeven when price move down 8 pips
- Target 1:3 risk/reward ration.
1. Price was trengin up last few days.
2. Price started slow down provide number of selling pressure
Case 1: If price broke the trendline, and find support to the recent support, it might go up retest the upper resistance zone.
Case 2: If price broke below the recent support, it could possible retest the recent support as resistance, look for...
1. Price come to H4 resistance.
2. On H4 my bias is go short.
3. On M15 timeframe I would like the see couple of more candles spike out
4. I will then put SELL STOP below the H4 resistance stoplose about the resistance to capture downward momentum
This trade will have only 5pips stop and 15 pips target, will go breakeven when price move down 5pips and let the rest run.
1. Recent movement break the uptrend structure and moved away from its top
2. Price coming back close to where initial break the uptrend.
3. I would like to see price retest the resistance zone with some false breakout, will indicate reversal.
4. The safest way to get in a sell direction if when price retested with couple of H4 candles
USDCAD is the best look chart to trade in terms of structure compare to all other USD pairs.
Recent price has broken a strong downtrend structure showing reversal patterns.
I would like to see a double bottom been form, will wait and see the reaction at the support zone.
I would personally set to trades for this setup because it has potential reversal back to the...