They made 64.14% compound return in 5 weeks..!
Let’s take a look at the next week portfolio to beat the market:
(put your orders +/- 1% change of weekly close)
( If your platform doesn’t let you trade a ticker: a good substitute would be MRVL )
Please consider these bullet points
* My recommendation for investing in the list is to invest equal amount of capital
* in each stock( make a pie/ volume-weighted).
* Try not to deviate more than 20% from the list.
* Changes in portfolio will be made on Friday/Monday trading section.
* stay tuned for real-time update during the week!
There will be always some degree of risk in trading, please do your diligent work before making any decisions to trade or invest
I will keep eyes on Apple call option for perfect entry point this week..!
Wish you endless profits
Dow Jones: +0.20%
We all should learn that sitting out and watching the market for a while is a part of the deal.
The first week with negative outcome in the last 6 weeks:
To maximize your profit please pay attention to these points:
1- I started publishing a portfolio of 25 stocks since January 10th 2021(6wks). The 25 stock portfolio is designed to manage the risk while performing better than major indexes!(this week it failed to reach its goal for the first time)
2- I also publish single analysis when ever I find a good opportunity to invest.
3- Do not invest all your capital in a single stock or portfolio, always have some money for new ideas.
4- Your performance could be different from my weekly report because of the changes you made in the portfolio! For instance Sometimes your broker doesn’t allow you to trade the ticker.
* 25 stocks weekly managed portfolio has had 5 out of six week positive return! And cumulative return of +61.71 % considering the -3.74% last week.
** let’s look at single ideas published last week:
1- CAN : +90.11%
2- WFC: +12.82%( best weekly performance in all companies >100Billion market cap)
3- JWN: +6.28%
4- BAC: +3.51%
5- GE: +2.47%
6- AAL: +8.16%
7- VZ: +4.15%
8- M: +0.6%
Please reevaluate your expectations and your strategy before investing in anyone’s idea!