Wait for a better price

Good day folks,

Aurora Cannabis has been on a wild ride. There is support at $6.00 and it is likely to be tested again. If this support doesn’t hold, it could go back to breakout price or $4.00. I prefer not to mention the large support at $2.00 as it would be a complete catastrophe for the stock imo , however I would load big time at this price.

Until the stock becomes a defensive one, I think its price will consolidate, making up and down, between $4.00 and $8.00. After all, we are heading into recession.

Merry Christmas to all!
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing TradingView Coins My Support Tickets Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out