CalebDismuke

Looking to buy AGN if support holds.

NYSE:AGN   ALLERGAN PLC ORDINARY SHARES
Technically Speaking
Price is testing support that goes back to April of 2014 around 185ish. Not much support under $180, so a downside target would be a guess.

What to do?

I am looking to buy at some point, depends if the $180 level holds. I will update this post if and when I buy.

If you have any opinions on the fundamentals please leave in the comments.
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体
台灣
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out