The correlation between the FED corp bond buying and mega cap stretched valuations.
The entire market is overbought if you look at the S&P 500 P/E, Forward P/E maps .
- Covid is not going away. You think anti-vaxxers were bad before the pandemic?
- AMEX:RINF .
- Micheal Burry is Shorting again.
- Rise of the MEME stocks. There really should be an for these.
- Hedge funds looking to Archegos each other.
- Corp. Cyber Security breaches and Ransomware growth.
- China trying to change their world image.
- Billionaires are racing to build rockets to get off the planet.
- Billions lost in crypto bubble.
- Housing market looking like a bubble again (Canada ready to pop).
- California is one forest fire & tax hike away from being hell.