AMZN signalled a buy on Friday and Monday I am going to enter unless the day opens below the lower trendline and stays there. If it moves up on strong volume I will enter wherever it opens, even a large gap up.
I'm looking to take off half my calls if it pushes higher into the close since they expire this week. Still holding half of the position to hit the target though.
Moved the stop to break even too
took half off here
Trade closed manually:
Going to protect the remaining profits and take the rest off here