What we can expect next is consolidation and retest of the 50 EMA on the 4H chart.
We may have more upward movement on the long term if prices hold strong.
At the current moment, it is not yet clear which direction this pair is going to take. Here is what we can expect: Given enough high test confirmations that the pair can't make a move up, we can short it further down. From it's look, a push down further is more likely to happen, but again, we have to wait for the confirmation. In the opposite scenario, if the pair finds support, wait for enough low test candles confirming it can't go down to buy.