EUR/CAD, after push up higher was not able to lose its gains and is currently finding its support for a push higher up as we can confirm looking at the 4H and 8H chart.
We can buy the low test and put our SL anywhere near the last low.
EUR/CAD is preparing itself for a big upmove.
Recovering with 2 candles only after hitting the daily support and now failing to enter into a reversal phase, it is finding its support for a bigger up move in this consolidation phase.
Keep this pair in your watchlist and look for a buy on the next low test.
This is a very good looking setup. Highly probable move...
EUR/GBP failing to move up higher. We can expect a drop down on top of the 1H 200 EMA.
Not the best trade, but the odds are there. Keep an eye on it and enter when you have enough confirmation that it's going to go for the short.
Risk a very minimal amount on this trade as it's neither highly probable and only a 1:1 Risk:Reward ratio.
The move is not yet...
NZD/JPY is failling to make a push up on the 1H chart.
It has broken under the 50 EMA of the 1H chart.
As long as it holds as support, the sell is active.
We can expect the pair to drop to the last low to find it's support for another push back up.
This is a day trade. Wait for good confirmation of the move and enter.
EUR/CAD has been in consolidation on the 8H chart for now 3 weeks.
It's failing to make a move down. Bulls are getting in and preparing for the bullish move thus preventing the pair to make a move down to a lower low.
Leave 80-100 pips SL and double the TP.
You will have to hold this position for arround a week or more.
Brent Crude Oil does not seem to have the support it needs to make the push higher up from the 4H chart. MACD 8H is making lower lows as well.
As long as the 4H 50 EMA holds strong as resistance, the move further down is active.
First TP is at Fib Extension 1 which is 64. If prices still aren't able to find support at that price, then sell further till 1.618 (62)
USOIL is unable to push higher up. It has a weak foundation as support and we can expect it to drop further down below to find a good support before continuing its long term bullish trend, if still strong.
Leave your SL above the last high for enough space to move before the breakdown below.
CHF/JPY pullback short sell.
Obviously, this is a day trade and we might close it before it even reaches TP. Also, risk twice as less as you usually do.
This is shorting the long trend pullback which I don't normally do because the trend is bullish. But in short term/day trade, if you get a ppotential entry, then why not take it.
NZD/CHF short potentially coming up. As long as the prices reject under the 4H 50 EMA this move is active.
If prices begins to find support and break the resistance then look for a short term buy back up.
Keeping an eye on this one as to how it will turn out.
Do not open any trades yet, wait for second high test. I personally have already opened a trade when it did it's high test before the last candle drop. Will keep it open or close it as the market gives more data as to which direction it wants to take.
GBPCHF has broken under the 4H 50 EMA and is failing to recover back on top. Following the drop, prices did a...
Do not open any trades yet, wait for second high test. No trades have been opened yet, waiting for the confirmation.
GBPJPY has broken under the 4H 50 EMA and is failing to recover back on top of it. After a drop in prices, it recovered and did a high test (Prices pushing up in a short trend but failing to break the resistance (4H 50 EMA).
We can expect a drop...
AUDUSD is currently bearish on the 4H and we can expect it to fall further as the current consolidation zone does not seem to be strong enough.
Place your SL anywhere near the last high and short until the trend shows strong support and reversal.