FX:AUDNZD   Australian Dollar / New Zealand Dollar
1697 12 153
The AUDNZD             has finally broke out of down trend ,i'll wait for a corrective structure before I buy.
Trade with care.
HI Anilmangal - when you advise you will wait for a corrective structure first - do you tend to look for a retest of PRICE & a continuation of PRICE before you commit to a trade?....
Reply
a correction before i do , if you notice the CADUSD did not correct instead it reverse.
+1 Reply
Your suggestion to wait for a corrective structure is the best way Anil. Helps to buy low.
Reply
Hi Anil what kind of corrective structure should wait for? cant buy just break out.
Reply
great job Anil
wish that i known u earlier
have been with the AN flows months ago


+1 Reply

this is my view,
If are you looking for an entry point you might want to consider this .........what u think?
Reply
I Like!
+1 Reply
Sir, Could you elaborate on what kind of a ''corrective structures'' after the breakout - and more importantly the priceaction which will convince you to get in on this trade.

Thanks.
Reply
Managed to get in on a buy 29 Oct, so very pleased with the results.
Will be staying in for a while Anil.
+1 Reply
When the Elders have same view as you do, it breeds confidence ;) THANKS, ANIL
+1 Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out