FX:AUDNZD   Australian Dollar/New Zealand Dollar
7947 47 163
Hello Traders, this pair is at a very interesting point where it has to break out of down trend or continue the the down trend. In any of those cases we will have a nice impulsive move to trade.
I will post the trade setup on lower time frame when it happens.

Trade with care. To get instant notification when i post please follow me .
I am getting a lot of request to do another webinar so I will consider, if time allows, to do one on Friday .
Comment: I will wait for a correction before I look for a buy setup.
Comment:
snapshot
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmvABDWwbqRvh0QGAf-86_Q/videos
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ProwaveTrader
Training : add to skype mangal457
Looks good, I'm in :)
+3 Reply
Thanks
+3 Reply
tolgman anilmangal
TP?
Reply
Lanmar PRO Adriese
Looks great.
Reply
Potential multi-year long for AUDNZD
+1 Reply
Thanks Anil
+3 Reply
Psalms119 Lindsay
Thanks Anil, it will be nice if it moves down once more before the uptrend.
+2 Reply
Thank you.
+2 Reply
Thanks I will keep a eye on this and looking forward to the next webinar
+2 Reply
anilmangal TOP piotrfieldsend
Thanks .
+2 Reply
He, I see support and resistance. I hope you believe in it. :)
Reply
?? It's a fib. But please get a ....
+2 Reply
TAtrader anilmangal
True, the 61.8% acts as Daily support here. They do exist. You agree?
Reply
Great potential, either way. I look forward to your next webinar. Thanks, Anil.
+1 Reply
yes, the up side has a bigger impulse if that happens now .
+1 Reply
Looks very good, thanks Anil
+2 Reply
yes, let's not miss it
+3 Reply
Thank You Sir :)
+1 Reply
Great. But most probably it could break above
+2 Reply
let's see, anyone will do.
+2 Reply
Thanks Anil, I'm also looking for a last leg lower.

AUDNZD setting up for major impulse
+2 Reply
Thanks for sharing.
+2 Reply
Watching it.
+2 Reply
Nice... Thanks anil
+1 Reply
Thanks Anil, may we see another leg down before it will go up :)
+1 Reply
Agree, sound good to sell.
Reply
'sell the breakout',.. ' buy the breakout' ...talk about hedging your forecast ...otherwise, some great work...
Reply
Hedging forecast?? LOL you need to check the meaning of "hedge"
+2 Reply
Lanmar PRO marcus123
lol
Reply
Anil, you insisted all the time in this pair, waiting for big up impulse, now undeniably I have changed your mind. We are wating for explanations Sir?
Reply
anilmangal TOP LukaszJemiol
Hi Lukasz, first i haven't changed my mind on the up move as yet. It is still in the corrective structure (if you know what i am talking about) Second I post my views as I see it and I DON'T OWE YOU AN EXPLANATION, so next time please ....
+9 Reply
Burls LukaszJemiol
Perhaps I missed it on Anil's chart...but it seems to say, if it breaks the down trend AND corrects..buy......It has moved up approx. 200 PIPs...that's kinda of an impulse or at least the start of on...That being said...Anil provides his thoughts and charts for FREE.....So please don't p*ss him off - We are all learning a lot and making a few bucks in the process....all for free!!
Reply
buy, nice :D
Reply
New to Trading view system
please let me know buy or sell now...or nothing now
Reply
A breakout happened to the upside Anil.. So a big move is coming after a consolidation..!
Reply
So it is long or short now? I am quite confused now.
Reply
EdW wenlong76
maybe you should look at the chart...if you dont understand, you shouldn't trade
Reply
not that I am cannot look at the chart. But some people say buy, some people say sell. So I need some clarification
Reply
EdW wenlong76
You should follow your own plan or you might follow the wrong calls
Reply
Very good analysis!
+1 Reply
some peoples comments are unbelievable, "do I buy, do I sell? give me an explanation?" LOL..........anyone who makes such comments.... do yourself a favour and DO NOT TRADE
+2 Reply
Great post!
+1 Reply
Hi Anil,

I think the AUD will outperform the NZD over the next 3-12 months. Are you looking at it more short term or do you feel the kiwi will do better during this term? My chart below.

AUD Will Outperform NZD
Reply
could not agree more, potential 535 pattern 
Reply
Hello Anil. I am trying to build a good strategy to trade and I'm wondering something about the size/length of the corrective structure to wait for, in order to not enter to early when a higher degree structure just broke. I hope you will have a few seconds to answer ;)
My questions:
1/ Am I determining degrees the right way?
2/ Does the lower degree consolidation we should wait for, must always be 2 degrees or 1 degree lower than the big consolidation because entering on a 3 degrees lower consolidation is to soon? Or maybe it just depends on the situation?
A chart to illustrate what I mean:
snapshot

I understand it might be more complex than that but I hope I am at least on the right track...?
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out