Two potential buy zones towards rate decision

FX:AUDUSD   Australian Dollar/U.S. Dollar
$AUDUSD failed to rally from the buy zone I mentioned in my previous analysis and decline below 0.715 till it met the uptrend line created by previous lows.

Two bullish scenarios I'm monitoring towards next week (notice RBA rate decision):
1. A close above the 50 SMA line - The price will remain above the uptrend line and will turn the 50 days MA to support
2. If the price will decline to re-test the previous lows, it may create an Aggressive C buy zone near 0.7 for a bearish 3 drives pattern (see potential R/R in the chart)

Tomer, The MarketZone
This analysis is part of the Weekly Markets Analysis newsletters- To read more interesting technical reviews -

To subscribe to the newsletters -

Weekly Newsletter -

Tomer J,
The Market Zone - You trading Edge
Visit my website -
Blog -
Youtube -
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out