5 day chart.
- Lead time = signal time - directional shift time
- Warning sign: upper line on TSI trending down while price trending up
- End of warning: price shift in accordance with TSI direction.
Optimal Lead time = 1.25 days (of 5D)
Practical lead time= 1 day (of 5D)
* This is simply one of many tests and is not indicative of constant performance -- as always use other confirmation indicators
* This is using version 2.0 of TSI, however the exact parameters and outcomes apply. It simply looks a bit different.