A "Mercury" preview is scheduled to release sometime today. This could trigger a quick 10-15% profit potential.
SELL AT TARGET PROFIT 1: 5900-6400 SATS (~12% Profit)
The price is expected to dump down to the 1st support line as people sell the news where you can set 50% of your buy orders in the small blue just above the 1st support, around 5400 sats . If the price dumps below the 1st support line, it should fall down to our main accumulation zone where you can set your 50% buy orders in this zone, around 5000 sats . At that point, your average accumulated BAT price will be around 5250 sats .
This is the date where devs have promised to release "Mercury" along with all the partnership news. We will start seeing some price action here in anticipation to the release. There is a heavy resistance at 7000 sats so it would be advisable to take profit at the green zone right under "Target Profit 2", between 6800-6950 sats (30% Profit for a total of 42% profit so far). On release, I expect that we will easily break that resistance, but don't buy until we get a confirmation that this resistance has been broken. These buys should be placed at the "Rebuy Zone" at 7150 sats . Our target profit will be at 9000 sats and grabbing profits at 8700-8900 sats is advisable (Another 23% profit for a total of 65% profit).
Good luck! Trade at your own due diligence and remember to ONLY invest what you can afford to lose. This is assuming that "Mercury" will not be delayed AGAIN for a 3rd time (It has already been delayed twice).
TP2 and TP3 are still active targets for "Mercury" release next week.
If "Mercury" gets delayed again, then I am personally never going to be touching this coin again.
THEN... I was about to buy back in when I noticed the Twitter feed had a new update on my browser tab. INSTANTLY the price jumped from 50's to nearly 53 and I bought the high for the night. Then I saw it starting to crash so I sold out around 52. Glad I sold this scam coin.
This is my second time I got cheated.
I'm not going to play with this coin again.
I'm just sticking to GDAX because they have good stop-loss limit orders. Just staying in ETH for now.
To me, all these coins are scams at these prices. Ether is not a scam coin but it is barely in beta stage software so it's not worth these multiple hundreds of dollars, IMO.
So, I don't like holding onto coins for "investments" at these levels. I think $20-$30 per ETH is fair price for a good investment.
BUT it will take a long time for it to touch those levels again... if it does.