What does the Chart Show?
On all the higher time frames, appears to be Heavily Oversold with a cross-over in play, meaning we could see a 17% move upwards if BCH SV is able to breakout today above $104 to retest yesterday's high of $117.
a bounce from current levels at $100.25 could see a breakout above 104 and a .
This as shown on the chart below has been tested several times, it is Mixed Emotions whether it will be broken - this depends on current Market Sentiment.
has been slowly constrained with negative sell side being currently favoured.
A fall below $100.25 and a close on the lower time frames would illustrate that if there is no bounce at the 200MA on the 45M chart, $97.50 is very much in play.
A fall below $97.44 would mean any momentum is invalidated, we could see a 15% decrease to the downside.
there are many gaps below at $85.30 that need to be filled, we could see a bounce following this.
Nouvive Says: To wait and see, prudent investors should wait for a break above $104 before entering a trade. If $100.25 is broken, a bounce may occur at $97.50, if this does not occur. We will see a retest of $85.44 with a potential bounce to the upside to retest $117.90 later during next week.
So far is hovering around 96-95 No additional drop
To bad I sold as per your advise:
" A fall below $97.44 would mean any bullish momentum is invalidated, we could see a 15% decrease to the downside. "