I don't own a lot of BCASH so I'm comfortable just selling my portion at Target Price 1. I don't think Bcash will have the strength to reach Target Price 2 or Target Price 3 unless you're waiting out for a couple days. I think in December the market is going to have a strong finish. I do believe BCash has potential to go over $450.
What to look for:
- ADX line (black) stays above 25-50 in order to show strong run up (or down).
- RSI stays above 60+ to break resistances.
- Chikou Span stays above Kijun Sen.
- Price action stays above the clouds (kumo).
- Sell at target profits in small increments.
- Might be better to hold for long and utilize your stop loss.
If the price action breaks the red line at 100 fibb, price action is most likely headed to 1.618 where my first TP is set. I set my Target Price slightly below the Fibb levels in order to lock in my profit.