I'm long, as depicted in my publications, and used this chance to add to my position, increasing it from 30% to 80% account. I'll trim once we have a sizeable rally, and hold only my core 30% position until we hit my long term targets.
If we close above it, that's a good start. Holding 80% account long for now.
We'll have to wait for now.
Some risk ahead, but I wouldn't worry too much for now.
Sellers are now trapped here.
BTC's daily RgMov is now in an uptrend here.
I'm buying back 15% here against this level
Either that, or the Winklevoss twins finally get a liquid Bitcoin ETF out and we can trade BTC using stock brokers.
I've moved my trading to different platforms, but still keep my old FX account for now.
I'm closing 65% and keeping my core long term 15% amount long here.