Assuming that this dynamic will play out, these are predictions that could be extrapolated from the model for the next 2-3 years:
1. Bitcoin will end the year between $10,000 and $11,700. This gives us about a 50-75% increase from where we are now.
2. Bitcoin will return to the all-time high of $20k by May of 2019.
3. Bitcoin will reach $100k – $400k by the end of 2019. This corresponds to 5-20x the previous high of $20k. This prediction is made considering the last major expansion was 17x when the price moved from about $1,180 to $19,900 in 2017. Accordingly 2019 may be huge with a period of hyper-expansion coming between June and December next year.
4. The next major contraction (cooling off period) will be in 2020. This period might start late in 2019. The floor in 2020 will be around $58k (the top of the current ellipse). Expansion will resume again in the second half of 2020.
5. Short season is over! Bitcoin will not likely see prices below $5,750 ever again. You will be lucky to have the opportunity to be Bitcoin below $6,200. Anything below $7000 could be a bargain going forward.
This is a very exciting possibility that serves to renew optimism. However there are many factors that could influence the market dynamics and cause a deviation from this scenario and associated predictions.
Please like, follow and share. Cheers!
***This is not professional financial advice.
Good luck for all of us and don't forget to put on your helmet, if you're not standing at the side-lines waiting for the show to come. :D