Let's analysis BTC/USD.
If you are busy, you can just read below briefly ;
'F. Sum and Strategy'
. breakout 20EMA on daily
. support on lower side of
B. Weekly Chart
if drop more in this week, expect to be supported between $6150 and $5900
C. Daily Chart
1) supporting on lower side of
2) forming 'Evening Star' candle pattern -> additional drop (Check closed price)
2) if is closed like this, 20EMA on daily is broken. it indicates that the price can be dropped more(Check closed price)
3) if drop more, expect to be supported by ($6250~$6300)
D. 4H Chart
1) becomes lower high -> check BTC rebound and make the price higher high or BTC drop under $6328(lower low)
2) All EMAs are broken
1) : below 50 -> Sell signal
2) : formed Hidden Divergence and then drop
3) : being mixed
4) : supported by middle line. if drop more, expect to be supported by Lower band($6150 ~ $6200)
1) All indicators are showing 'Sell signal'.
2) : if drop more, expect to be supported by Lower band($6300~$6350)
F. Sum and Strategy
These days, divergence is quite good indicator to predict BTC's movement. Keep checking this.
(Bat -> Sell) -> ( or Bat -> Buy)
2) Double Top/b]
if break Neck-Line(Red), can use this pattern for Sell.
If you're aggressive trader, can buy BTC at the moment and if it goes up upper side of , Sell. or if you're conservative trader, wait closed price. set your strategy as per closed price
4) Use and Support line
short wave's 0.618 is broken. if it is supported Fib.0.618, it can be not bad corrective phase but at the moment, it is better to be considered market again.
Trade safely with your standards.
If you got help, Click +Thumb up, +Follow.
From today, will upload one idea for BTC analysis in a week for a while.
Then, this is the end of my idea. Thanks :-)