You will have seen many times marking those blocks on my charts and calling them either orderblocks or demand zones. What are those areas?
Those areas act as levels of liquidity for bigger players (whales) that trap people and refill their orders.
"A orderblock is a Down candle before a sharp move up that proceeds to break market structure to the upside and as a result clear stops above market. Market is driven down with this candle to make people think that market is reversing while big players fill long positions. They then proceed to push market up and unload profits above those wicks on the upside. Market is driven down to the orderblock where retail traders are trapped to refill those long positions and push market again on the upside."
How to identify a orderblock:
- Down candle before a sharp move up
- Move up clears stops on the upside
- Orderblock is many times near a support
How to trade the Orderblock:
- Enter at the top of the block
- Place stop at the bottom of the block
- Target the high of the wick or the first area of resistance
- The orderblock needs to be bellow 0.5 retracement level
-VIP trade calls
Binance reg.link: https://www.binance.com/?ref=36253371
Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/nqSJFKc
Make a Tradingview account: https://tradingview.go2cloud.org/aff_c?offer_id=2&aff_id=13523