1. D1 BB is max squeezed since the start of 2018 - high major move soon (up or down)
2. is consolidating/declining - end of correction soon (move up or down)
3. some alts are starting to pump: XRP, BCH, LTC (both or )
4. shorts have declined from the record highs 40000 but are rising again towards 31000 and still above longs at 27000 (both or )
5. BAKKT launch in november soon ( )
6. decision kind of postponed ( )
7. DOW S&P FAANG at record highs - possible stock market crash soon ( )
8. DXY starting to rise ( )
9. NVT Ratio at record highs http://charts.woobull.com/bitcoin-nvt-ra... ( . only in massive adoption)
10. Fear and Greed Index rising ( or sideways)
11. We are making new higher lows since July ( )
1. BTC will not drop while shorts >> longs. It will likely drop when shorts < longs or around the same level.
- If everyone's shorting who's making the money? Whales/Exchanges simply won't give away their money to bears for free.
- It will most definetely drop only when shorts are at record lows with longs high enough
- they don't have enough liquidity to instantly drive the price up, people aren't bying, there's no follow through.
- they make money by slightly squeezing bears in sideways ranges until enough shorts are liquidated, longs are on a rise and it's finally time to drop
2. Stock market crash/dip will also mean BTC drop and Gold rise which can happen prior to or around the same day just like in Feb 2018.
- The opposite is not true. BTC collapse will not result in a stock market crash, but rather in a small dent
- BTC in general does not correlate with DJI and S&P , only with major trend defining moves.
- Some say the new Great Depression and Financial Crisis 2008 is coming
3. DXY sometimes reverse correlates with BTC on large TFs
- Fed rising interest rates => DXY rises => BTC drops
4. Pumping alts may signify a BTC rally soon ( ) or an alt season ( )
- It's easier to pump a cheap alt and shift market sentiment to
- Alts have their own cycles and a cycle in relation to BTC .
- In a normal market When BTC moves up a bit some alts follow, some decline
- when BTC moons/crashes alts moon/crash 5-10x more. In anticipation of a BTC rally alts can pump 5-10x more than the subsequent BTC move
- if an alt has already pumped prior to BTC move it won't likely pump again after
- alt season happens during BTC consolidation after a major move. During this time alts have their own cycles and are less dependent on BTC
pump cycle: ALTUSD -> ALTBTC -> BTCUSD -> ALTBTC -> ALTUSD
alts are sold for BTC , which is used to buy other ALTBTC pairs which are pumped in their turn, then BTC is pumped up and sold to complete the cycle
5. BAKKT is legally required to have BTC and should be accumulating now. They might have their own / , they don't need SEC's approval
They will rather buy it before launch and dump it after when the price rises.
6. High NVT Ratio means either massive adoption (which is definetely not) or a bubble and a crash soon.
7. Fear and Greed Index is a cumulative sentiment across all major platforms: buy when index is low, sell when index is high. It's rising now, not good time to buy.
8. Making it seem an overly Concept
- when market comes to a point when there's not enough liquidity and sellers willing to sell whales use fake sell walls to continue to accumulate and squeeze last bits.
- when accumulating the Market Makers usually don't sell their BTC to make the price go down further, but rather open large fake walls of shorts to scare people into selling into their longs
- that's why there's no big short squeeze, because there's nothing to squeeze - whales will remove the walls once the price approaches
- you can spot it when price first drops into a trading range with shorts rising and then pops back up out of it with the same amount of shorts closing (the avg shorts remain the same before and after the range)
There are 2 counts:
1) WXYXZ (red)
triangle in Z and the end of correction - both and
- - we may go up and retest 11000 (thin will soon allow that) in 12345 up trend
- - WXYXZ can transform into a larger WXY and become only its first W wave, with whatever wave X up follows being just an upwards correction
2) WXY (blue) -
Down Trend continuation in wave Y
Key levels (may trigger a major move):
- Supply Line (purple)
- /Triangle Top (green)
- ADCDE triangle top side (yellow)
- top band (green)
- Retest (11750) (max possible price till year end)
- Mean Line (4200)
- 5150 and 5500 bottoms
- 23.6% Fib level Algo Target + Y of WXY Projection Confluence
- 7500 tops
- 7400 D1 / 200
Good Luck! Please, don't trade based only on my analysis, confirm/disprove using other sources.
- a fakeout/overthrow to the upside, then a move down with possible capitulation spike (very short term), then a bullish rally towards the launch of Bakkt in wave X or
- a drop to the middle/bottom of the Demand Zone with new ATL and short term recovery
- sideways continuation with even more consolidation until enough shorts are removed and it's time to move either up or down (if we cross the pitchfork to the up side and stay there)
- huge H1 candles with long wicks on both sides - expiration of CBOE (Sep 19) and CME futures (Sep 28) are the examples of what to expect
KWON - remaining EW macro counts (mostly bearish, ignore pitchfork ping pong nonsense) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du-Iqc_Z...
Bitcoin Trading Challenge 3 scenario probabilities (bull bear sideways) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeIfMQgp...
TexasWest Capital (usually bullish) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlbQTNJu...
- wave X is a zigzag up (current location), followed by a zigzag down in Z (bearish)
- wave X is a yellow ABCDE triangle (X should be placed above E)
elliot wave rules allow for a triangle only in the last waves of WXY (Y) and WXYXZ (Z) and in their last X waves (2nd X being the last X of WXYXZ). In case of a triangle X a zigzag down or flat Z may follow or the triangle can just break up.
you can also have a triangle in the last wave E of a triangle. So, you can force a count where the yellow ABCDE triangle is wave E of a huge "triangle" of the entire correction.
Bitfinex under "maintenance"
IMF: Global Economic Crisis is imminent