BITFINEX:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
I've shorted Bitcoin at 4,360, 88.6% pullback "bearish bat", looking to unwind near 3,490's "bullish bat".

The setup is invalid on a break above the prior high 4,430 so I'll take off 25% to better my entry price on a move lower from here see first target box in chart.

Looking to then get long for a move into or near 5k but will need to see price action near my downside target before committing to a position.

Comment: Looking further out, if this setup fails to hold under the 4430's I'm going to consider hedging a loss rather than using an outright stop as I would like to see how price reacts near the resistance level shown in the chart for a possible bullish shark setup.

If price rallies through even the top level of that then it's pretty much a straight shot to 5k from there.

Comment: Quick Update;

Still holding short, no hedge, new setup in the chart below. Still 3400's region target.

Because I held through the last rally and I'm "slightly" updating my strategy I needed to cove 40% of my position to better my entry point as my new exit is the last high "4,292" so I covered on the last break of 4,300.

Holding 60% short.

Comment: 50-Back Hit.

10% Covered, Stops Moved To Break Even.

50% Left.

Choo Choo

Comment: Eyes on the weekly pivot, do or die for the bulls. #LineInTheSand

Comment: 25% covered 25% left
Comment: Only a Daily Close above 3950/4k, retake of the channel will warrant a change of bias for a larger move up.

It's all about follow through and momo, best to stay patient into this bounce and see what the market has for us.

Trade closed manually: Closed my last 25% short on the pullback to 4k. Big move up brewing in BTC don't want to miss this train.

Choo Choo
Comment: Going to get interesting from here on

I haven't published an ETH chart put I've been short that as well. The buy-in is the low 200's.

BTCMarket BTCMarket
@BTCMarket, Closed original short from top for small gain re-shorted the per charts below.

Im targeting a similiar price as an re-entry. We got a bearish gartley there aswell im shorting it in the meantime

+2 Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out