RocketBomb

BITCOIN 20.07.2020 🔥🔥🔥

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar

Hello dears!💋 We were strongly stuck in this triangle.🥴 Volatility dropped noticeably ... all market participants froze in anticipation ... and I, along with everyone🤣

Much has already been said, the situation has not changed much.😉

I decided to post a daily chart with trading idea.

Hope you enjoy it! 🧡🧡🧡
Support me with like, I try to be helpful for You💋

And I am also pleased with altcoins and my hashtag #rocketbombquickidea🔥 😉🥂🚀

Results of my previous ideas 🙏🏻
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻








If You have any questions, write me in the comments😘

Always in touch with you🧡
Thank you for staying with me! 💋
Sincerely yours Rocket Bomb🚀💣
Comment: We left the triangle 🚀
Comment: #rocketbombquickidea 🚀
Comment: New post 💋

Comment: New Chart!🧨

Write me if you need VIP 🤑 signals 👉🏻 https://t.me/ROKETBOMB
Also Join me in👇🏻:
🚀💣 https://t.me/rocketbomb_btc
🚀💣 https://www.instagram.com/rocketbomb_
🚀💣 https://www.facebook.com/kateryna.rocketbomb
LET'S GET MORE SUCCESSFUL TOGETHER💪🏻

Comments

Thanks
+2 Reply
RocketBomb dragansimic171111
@dragansimic171111, Welcome🧡
Reply
RocketBomb dragansimic171111
Reply
This can't last much longer. The volume is compressed to next to nothing. I'm thinking it's this week. 30% chances we punch up, 70% chances we go down. For the same reason, i'm looking for an exit to the Link party. It's going to be cut short.
+2 Reply
@AJFG, yes, a lot will depend on Bitcoin🤫 Soon we'll see🧐
+2 Reply
AJFG RocketBomb
@RocketBomb, Hope things work out . But i know you've had enough time to think things through . Anyway, come September, we've moving up, in a big way.
Reply
@AJFG, I'm still a bull))))))))))))))))))))
+3 Reply
AJFG RocketBomb
@RocketBomb, erm...i thought you were a situational trader. "Trade what you see ".
+1 Reply
@AJFG, You are right, position trader. 😉

FOR NOW I AM HOLD AND WAIT 😉
Reply
AJFG RocketBomb
@RocketBomb, ok, no need to raise your voice , i'm sure things gonna work out ...😇
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out