HamadaMark

#BTC Firestorm (Battle Royale)!!

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
#BTC Breakout!!

Hello Brother....!

in previous updates, we talked about critical levels for btc and mentioned how these levels are important to complete the recovery Or rebound and follow the overall bearish trend!!
Also, we mentioned how this bullish signs on monthly weekly frames depend on these levels to confirm their bullish signs!! you can take a look from here...

Our predict and view were bearish and negative for btc as long as they move below these levels, in last night btc got closing above first level$4100, today btc get a big bullish candle hit $5050 first time since 18 Nov 2018, Wow that`s pretty cool Yeah to the moon then!!

In fact, It is too early to say that!!
first, before starting with the new update, you need to know, our bearish predict and negative view for btc in the short term is failed, due to as you saw btc breakout $4450 and our view were negative as long as btc move below this levels!!


Time to new updates:
Sorry for this long introduction but a brief overview of the previous updates!!
BTC Breakout Ascending triangle $4450 ( SAM 150) weekly follow tweezer bottom on monthly but no close weekly yet to confirm this breakout!!

Why closing weekly is important!!
To avoid the bull trap and long wick we need to get this weekly closing above ( SMA 150) bullish candle, also to confirm next movement we need this close!!


Futuristic updates!!
if we get this confirm and btc close weekly above $4450, then Btc has two scenarios to following them!!

first, one will be lovely and save out time on market


The second scenario will be good and more profitable, But it will take a long time so people will get bored with it!


Which scenario we prefer more?!
Our vote will be for the second scenario
the second scenario will take time, yeah, but more profitable operations, and a big chance for holder people to fix their old positions with a good reward if market recovery to half, the capital they have will recovery to 0% loss maybe profit also!! so we like the second scenario more than second.


Selling&buying stage:
In current case best choice to trade with usdt pairs, not alts, always when btc pumping the alts shaking!! So trade with coins like
LTC we have from $27.5
DSH we have from $72
NEO we have from $6.6&7.75
ADA we have from $0.038
ETH we from $108 & $138
and many coins there VS usdt like XRP XLM TRX XMR ZEC etc

really in previous weeks, we don`t care a lot about usdt pairs due to we traded with alts
Feb and Mar Signals gained 5681% Yeah All Thanks to Allah 5681%

you can check Our statement from here
Link: http://bit.ly/2OD59gn
(Click Coin name to see Proofs)


About Btc from where you can buy?!
$4150 /$4250 is good with Stop_loss at $3950
Max invest: 10% 15%

Our prediction for the next movement in BTC:
Max level $5750 $6200 then dips again

PS:
The expectation does not mean imposing what you want on a fait accompli
It's just a conclusion from the current movement of what will happen in the future
But does not necessarily mean the success of that conclusion
anyway..., the reality and what happens, is the movement on which we sell and buy based on it, not the expectation. so if our expectation succeeds, we trade depending on movement, if it fails, we follow and trade with movement also, so we trade and care about movement more than expectation!!


Like now even if our view was negative we trade with btc and have these signals
Current Active Signals: every signal have 3 main targets
Now we split sec hold targets for max profit, and use this profit to add more positions,

1
$3150/3250 gained +24
Next Targets
$Hold Split it at
$4750
$5150
$5750
$HOLD
Sl At entry

2
$3322 Hit targets at $3650 +10%
Next Targets
$Hold Split it at
$4750
$5150
$5750
$Hold
Sl At entry

3
$3762
Targets
$3845 Achieved
Split it at
$4750
$5150
$5750
$Hold
$Hold

Stop-loss: at entry

4
$4050
Targets
$4100 Achieved
$4073 Market sell
$Hold Split it at
$4750
$5150
$5750
$6200

$3919 We were content with watching, although we mentioned that the risk ratio was 1.5% no more than that then BTC Hit $5050!!
$4090 Hit Sl at $4085 Reach $4051 then $5050 Today
so even we set expect we track movement and trade with it


Questions&Answers Stage??
What level does Bitcoin need to pass to say BTC is recovery!!
The answer:
Closing above $7500 Weekly

Which level Btc need to pass to start talking about new ATH?!
The answer:
Close above $10.000/$12.000 Monthly with Bullish Candle if we get that you can start thinking about the moon!! you know now why we say in the begging it`s early to speak about the moon!!...

Good luck to all.
The Wild Crypto™,
We ask Allah reconcile and repay
Comment: #BTC

There some people ask about buy #BTC !! Really we shared many calls!!
but looks some people was away and missed it so they need market buy or new limits

This update for them!!
before taking any action- you need to know to buy btc from now or any limits have some risk due to you want to buy and you are late a bit and there`s many want to sell and take profit so follow risk management.


In the last update,
we set $4150 /$4250 is good with Stop_loss at $3950
Max invest: 10% 15%

$4570
$4250/$4150
these levels are strong levels and best limits for you to enter the market and still active


Best buy point to an entry form current movement:
between Current price $5070 & $4990
Stop_loss: $4880
Targets
$5150
$5300
$5750
$HOLD
Risk around 4%
the signal is risky to trade as we told you, you want to buy and there`s many looking to gain targets and sell





Good luck to all.
The Wild Crypto™,
We ask Allah reconcile and repay
Comment: :( BTC moved from $5070 and hit $5170 while we working and post an update !!


Anyway, our update still have the best limits for you and best entry for current movement still work
We ask Allah reconcile and repay
Comment: BTC entry between $5070 & $4990 Cancelled
Target achieved before entering the entry zone hit $5244

$4570
$4250/$4150
these levels are strong levels and best limits for you to enter the market and still active

We ask Allah reconcile and repay
Comment: [In reply to Wild Bitcoin™
#BTC

Since our last update Btc loss -7.44% from his value :|(
And breakdown (SMA 75/200 ) $5200/$5050 on 1 H reach $$4950 Max Dip $4901 ( -7.44%

As we mentioned before, breakdown this ( SMA ) levels on 1 H frame probably we will see BTC retracement to these levels
$4950 Achieved - 4.84% from our retrace limits ( -7.44% since posting update )
$4750
$4450
$4250


The question now arises Will BTC complete His retracement or will we see a rebound in the market soon!!
to answer this question let us take a look at the chart Specifically 4H frame in this analysis we will use Moving Averages (SAM 25-50-75-150-200)




from the snapshot, you can see BTC Hold well above (SMA 25) since 27 Mar then Breakdown it on 11 April, after this movement, Btc dropped directly to
( SMA 75) $4900 and passed (SMA 50) easily
by the way, we mentioned $4950 as the first retracement level at last update!!

Now Will BTC complete His retracement to next levels we set or will we see a rebound in the market soon!!


Current movement:

you can see Btc move between ( SMA 50-75)$5150-$5000
So breakdown (SMA 75) with daily close at $4900, in this case, we will able to see btc going on to complete His corrective move to these levels
$4750
$4450
$4250
===========
But if BTC follow this positive close on daily frame
look at snapshot and close above $5380 once again daily, in this case, we will see a rebound for btc and market especially usdt pairs !!
So, now you know limits for btc to continue his retracement or stop and rebound once again!! use your mind and start play:)




Current Action:

for those who don`t have any signal from our signals
you can Buy BTC between $5075/$5000 " risky Signal"
Targets
$5150
$5225
$Hold

Stop_loss: $4900
Risk: -2.70% " follow risk management risky trade"
Invest: 10/15%

And for those who followed our signals from
$3150
$3322
$3762
$4050
We will be satisfied with our current positions and deals All Thanks to Allah

Ps:
we set $4950 as support levels between retracement levels and there was a bounce from it about +3.30% from it, it was a good chance with low risk but since 2 st April we don't follow chart closely *_*


Signals we posted it but it was not from our share:

-$3919 We were content with watching, although we mentioned that the risk ratio was 1.5% no more than that then BTC Hit $5490!!

-$4090 Hit Sl at $4085 drop $4051 then $5490

-5070/$4990 we in an update on 6 April while we posting update BTC hit $5170/$5244 so we canceled limits Then BTC hit $4990/4900 and bounce to $5470 again!!



About us and our predictions?!
we looking for more retracement and set limits for btc between $4350$4150

Ps:
The expectation does not mean imposing what you want on a fait accompli
It's just a conclusion from the current movement of what will happen in the future
But does not necessarily mean the success of that conclusion
anyway..., the reality and what happens, is the movement on which we sell and buy based on it, not the expectation. so if our expectation succeeds, we trade depending on movement, if it fails, we follow and trade with movement also, so we trade and care about movement more than expectation!!

Ps:
if you ask about shorting BTC we give analyses for movement and extract limits for the long trades and short area`s, but we only trade long, we never short btc due to leverage
" sometimes play with demo" but in reality, we trade long " Bullish" only as we explained since the beginning


Good luck to all.
The Wild Crypto™,
We ask Allah reconcile and repay
Comment: #BTC
Risky limits between $5075/5000 cancel it current price $5040

We ask Allah reconcile and repay
I think the CME expiration date has a major impact on BTC's trend transition.

Reply
my current view. target 5850, if we stay above 4950/5050...

Reply
@HamadaMark Buddy cool design, I like!
Reply
You are the best, brother! I also agree with you that I am targeting max $5800- $6200 on this pump then it will drop to $3200- $4000 !!!
I am also ok to re-visit below $4000 again. Sold half of my BTC at $4700 , $5000 , $5200 . 60 % in USDT 40 in ALTS now.

Willing to buy BTC ( open close 1D ) above $5200 as well.

+1 Reply
HamadaMark CryptoEngineering
Thanks for your Feedback dear bro @CryptoEngineering,
Reply
same same. thx. :-)

+1 Reply
HamadaMark btcinvests
@btcinvests, Cool '++)
Reply

I'm sure we're going down and in the next 2-3 months, we'll have at least 30% down, and my goal point is 3400-3500
only thing i believe is MA and EMA, now see 1D 200MA and 1W 26EMA , this points are pull back points and these points always work
+1 Reply
@IRCSAS, Cool our vote goes already to The second scenario in then agree with last point
Reply
IRCSAS HamadaMark
@HamadaMark, 5000 is final!
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing TradingView Coins My Support Tickets Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out