MVPMC
Long

BTCUSD Long to 8500

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
Short term:
Repeating the previous pattern to 8500 against the bearish resistance.

Mid term:
To drop to a Higher Low, one macro level up, down to 5000.

Long term:
From its Higher low to new highs, negatively correlating with the upcoming 2020-2021 Financial Debt Crash.
Going up to 50.000 to halt and retrace.
Seeing lower volatility in bearish retrace.
Trade closed: target reached: short term: high region around 8500 reached.
3-7 days to begin descent to previous 7000 region of support.

Here most likely interest and volume will weaken as the price gets squeezed by opposing sides losing volatility and prepares for a sharp move,( caused by nearby liquidation call orders in high leveraging ? ), likely down to a lower mid term level.

Unless upper resistance is too weak for the bullish mood.
Either way its safer to play on a breakout beyond a short term level up or down.
Since during the squeeze there might be movents to either or both.

Im rooting for 5000 and a delay for the rally, it will make it slower when it comes, and give me some time to get money togheter.
Trade closed manually: Whoa, small breakout !
Looks a bit like 24/07/2018.
Curving the bearish resistance ? if so this is no place to FOMO.
`Triple bottom` in XBT is very short term unlike the `Adam and Eve`s that precede a bull run.
Lets see where XBT stands in a week, i'm out until then, don't over leverage !

Comments

@MVPMC Awesome TA mang!
Reply
MVPMC Inhuman
@Inhuman, Thanks Sir !
Reply
short term: high region around 8500 reached.
3-7 days to begin descent to previous 7000 region of support.

Here most likely interest and volume will weaken as the price gets squeezed by opposing sides losing volatility and prepares for a sharp move,( caused by nearby liquidation call orders in high leveraging ? ), likely down to a lower mid term level.

Unless upper resistance is too weak for the bullish mood.
Either way its safer to play on a breakout beyond a short term level up or down.
Since during the squeeze there might be movents to either or both.

Im rooting for 5000 and a delay for the rally, it will make it slower when it comes, and give me some time to get money togheter.
Reply
@MVPMC, there are much sell orders are executed today's night, so I'm not that optimistic about 7500)
Reply
I wish I saw Ur post 18h earlier)) Do U use some other tools than TA?
Reply
MVPMC mrgr888n
@mrgr888n, yes some intuition.
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out