RocketBomb

Bitcoin my personal view👀

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
Hello, my lovely friends!😘 I wish you a new productive week ! Let's goooo👊🏻

Link on a good view🧐 👉🏻
I wanna start my working day with an update on Bitcoin.🔥

Sideway movement dragged on and tormented many traders.🥴

💡I can say, that according to price observation for several years, such "quiet days" before the "strong storm". 💡

And so on my chart I tried to explain whether this storm will be bearish or bullish.🤭

What do you think ??🧐

✍🏻Waiting for you in the comments to discuss this situation!!!

A bit of my personal statistics!🚀💣

👉🏻 Bearish🐻 - 61%

👉🏻 Bullish🐃 - 39%



Thank you for staying with me💋

Sincerely Your Rocket Bomb🚀💣
Comment:
Comment: New Video🎥

Write me if you need VIP 🤑 signals 👉🏻 https://t.me/ROKETBOMB
Also Join me in👇🏻:
🚀💣 https://t.me/rocketbomb_btc
🚀💣 https://www.instagram.com/rocketbomb_
🚀💣 https://www.facebook.com/kateryna.rocketbomb
LET'S GET MORE SUCCESSFUL TOGETHER💪🏻

Comments

For the most part I agree with your analysis. However, I'm a little more optimistic. I think the chances of going up is 70% and the chances of going down is 30%.
+3 Reply
RocketBomb pbmining
@pbmining, Thanks! I'm also bullish🚀
+1 Reply
Hi, Sweetie ! Hope you had a chance to relax this weekend, because BTC looks way too quiet for my taste. You're right, it's the calm before the storm.
+3 Reply
@AJFG, Helloooooooo, dear! I had a great weekend🔥 What's about you?🧐
+1 Reply
AJFG RocketBomb
@RocketBomb, Spent a good deal of the weekend watching Link's RSI. Just got to 70%, so i made my quiet move to the exit. Expect a big red hammer this week or the next, before i got late, now i'm early ! LOL ! Third time is the charm, right ?
+1 Reply
@AJFG,
I'm looking forward to something interesting soon)))

Although I still waited for Friday🤭🤭🤭
+2 Reply
AJFG RocketBomb
@RocketBomb, I wanted to wait until next week, but couldn't risk getting caught on just one side of the deal. If it came early, i would be stuck. Now, i'm on both sides, but probably too early.
+1 Reply
@AJFG,
Then you need to stay calm and wait💪🏻
+3 Reply
AJFG RocketBomb
@RocketBomb, In theory sure, no problem. In practice, it will be testing, to see you all go "woohoo ! " , and i'm just waiting for the party to be over. I wanted to wait another week, but didn't want to risk it. Very low volume, any red hammer could bring us down. We can go up, sure, but don't think we can hold it. not with this volume.
Reply
@AJFG,
Volumes are not informative for me. Today you see such a volume, tomorrow already in fact another.

Although ... everyone looks their own way🤭🤭🤭
+1 Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out