Thus, we see the strenght of bulls, which are desperately holding back their position, buying BTC higher and higher. Looking at that, conclusion seems to be easy: we will go up.
What could go wrong? There are several resistances at the $10270 level (broken/fakely broken) and $10500. In the case of a false breakout of any of these levels, we might see a rollback to the rising support. If this support is broken, the price will definitely contunue to dump. Otherwise, we are waiting for $10500 breakout.
About opening any position - it can be done only after fixing above/below the channel's borders. All other options are too risky at the current market.
We'll start rising without you and then you all will FOMO. Then we'll sell the fear.
That's how it works.
Good morning my friend
never friend because I'm already inside
See my portfolio
my wallet: 3FAxrWQVgNNUZ4FCjRQgzDbce1vTyonzwC