Now in this tricky situation, it can go up (more chances when you look at alts and is positive, is neutral and most of the indicators are also positive) or down (less chances but possible) coz of indecisiveness.
For the first time I can say I wouldn't trade right now, instead wait it out. If HODLing, then use stop loss and hope for the best and repeat of what happened last week... i.e., spike up!
Still in No mans land!