Bullish Indicators for a Bull Market: *These analysis focus on only! Not news.* Goal is to see things logically.
1. 200EMA daily: has been a point of resistance for a very long time BTC and has struggled stay above it for more than a few days in 2018. You will notice BTC managed to break below the 200EMA and close a daily candle for the first time in about 900 days (Aug, 2015- Feb, 2018). BTC managed to rally over it (5.8-11.7K), but failed to stay over it after 27 days. BTC failed to stay above the 200 3 times in 2018 with a decreasing duration over the 200 . This created a "spring load effect" that caused the price of BTC to dump about 61% over 144 days (7/24/18 -- 12/15/18) with the 100 daily acting as a major resistance; 52% of that drop occurred within 38 days (November,7- December, 15). BTC managed to finally break over the 200 on (4/3/2019) and closed above it with and has stayed above that indicator for 46 days.
2. Golden Cross (daily frame): I personally like to use the 55EMA and the 100 for this, but for the sake of it's definition, I will use the 50 . This crossing happened on (4/6/19) and rallied about 70% from it's daily low on (4/6- 5/16)... Wouldn't it have been nice to long BTC off that single indicator with a moderate risk leverage ;)
3. 55 weekly: this was a huge indicator to break and was the one that caused me to officially call a bull market in our discord. BTC closed a weekly candle with the price significantly above the 55EMA on 5/5/2019 and has continued moving higher since then. Last time BTC did this, with the indicators listed above was October, 2015.
5. 100 crosses the 200 daily: this is where things get interesting. The 100 finally crossed above the 200EMA daily after falling below it on 6/5/2018. The price of BTC continued to bounce up and down, but this was a signal indicating BTC was going to continue the bear market when you compare it to it's history. Last BTC hasn't had this crossing since November, 2015 (1287 days). Here is the twist... BTC dropped about 41.22% after the cross on Nov. 4th, 2015 in 7 days... That leaves us asking if BTC currently reached it's top before a correction that continues a Bull Run/Bull Market. So far BTC managed to drop from 8390 to 6178 (approx. 26.4% ) over the course of 28 hours on .
6. Ants coming out: this is a funny indicator I created and haven't heard people talking about it much, but this is the people or friends you may have shilled BTC a year ago that come out of the wood works. Especially, after not talking to them for a significant amount of time. A few people and I have received messages from those people either showing interest in crypto or just trying to troll you for buying crypto after they heard of it's recent price action.
I hope you have enjoyed this detailed analysis of BTC indicating the start of a new bull market. My sentiment for BTC won't change until the 200EMA daily breaks with a daily candle that closes below it and the 55 weekly does the same.
Feel free to like, share and subscribe for more updates.
Or join our discord.... FOR FREE!! We are here to help people learn!