update to radar from prior post

Watching the bitcoin shorts unload, a few things are on my mind.

first some preliminary recent events that are significant to what i am trading / accumulating.
1. Rallying DXY , crude above $70
2. sell off of hedge assets and commodities ( gold , silver , crypto, lumber soy corn etc.)
3. the china fud to rule all fud: 90% mining gone leaves 10%. ok well if only 10%, you need now 5.1% to make a 51% attack realized. i'm still uncertain about the ins and outs of this, but perfect timing during seller capitulation for the macro.
4. bear narrative is running flat with tether minting. LOL.
5. Jay clayton is now gathering alot of chinese collusion to his term narrative (already being controversial) at the SEC. there are many pointing the finger at fauci, and pelosi, now this guy, as easy optics for all of your problems.
6. LINK is now onboard to facilitate SWIFT financial system. this could lead me to believe that LINK is now iso20022 compliant and is helping to facilitate the switch over from traditional financial systems.
7. they haven't stopped printing.

Trading Disclaimer:

All trades and ideas posted from this account, including setups, are given for educational purposes only. 95% of trades never win, and instead realize losses. Trading involves risk, there are zero guarantees that you will win any given trade, including this one or others related to it or this account. If you follow any setups, you do so at your own risk, taking full responsibility of any actions and / or outcomes. Nothing posted is to be taken as financial advice. The information and opinions presented by this account should not be construed as investment or trading advice, and is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to take actionable trading on any asset, cryptocurrency, securities, or any other tradable digital asset.
All content presented is for entertainment and education.
No Financial Advice.
Past performances are not a guarantee of future outcomes and or results: trading involves strategizing probabilities, there are no expectations on any given trade.
Always do your own research and consult a team of professionals from finance and law before proceeding with any type of action in personal finance.
All information provided by this account is a general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice or financial advice. None of the information communicated in this accounts tradingview publishings are financial advice and/or incentives, solicitng, advertising, manipulation tactics, and any other malicious behaviour - no, solely for entertainment purposes ONLY.
Trade closed: target reached: the shorts have reached the last previous local high that brough up the concern.

i am forwarding all analysis from this type of watchlist to whatever outcome happens as a result of the recent stockpile of shorts. there could be potential options expiry battle going on, and it has been at a stalemate for 3 consecutive bottoms on some of the alt pairs that i am watching.

bears are wanting 19k, i remain hopeful for above 26k levels if we do see a deep retrace.