Yesterday i am DCA shorted at sesistance from 8550 to 8770 on chart 1w. I know its risk, but more profit so i decided short.
when price touch 8700 i closed my short. And sure! i lost my money with this stop loss. No problem, all of us here have to pay for our choices.
Congrat Long team and condolatory for Short team.
On Bimex we have over 330 millions dollar in liquidation for short team and only 30 millions dollars in liquidation for Long team (% rate is 10/1)
Now we talk about next of BTC . After piercing big cloud, today btc close at level 8816 and getting closer with MA200.
It is good signal for up trend to test 10300 level again and also a chance for Short team comeback after we lose money.
Now maybe we only should wait for the key 9166 break or not. If not, its totally can down to 78xx level one more time, contrary it will test 10300 level soon.
Short from 9100 or long now?? High risk-returns or definitely with little profit, that's your choice.
I am not suprise when it side way 8500-9000 next time. Because this zone very important, it dicide BTC come back to 5k5 or up to 14k.
So my advice is
- 1: Follow the chart, wave 4 of elliot has finished and now is wave 5.
DCA buy from here to 8450 and take profit at 9800-10100 but you will get 50% risk because it still in testing zone, so you should close if it go down more.
- 2: IF the few next candles D1 close below 8450 i will wait you at 8k.
So wait it under 8400 and sell it.
High-risk,high-return, buy or sell is your choice.
Good luck everybody.