You know, only 10% of players win the market. And I belong to the remaining 90% of yesterday's session
Yesterday i am DCA shorted at sesistance support zone from 8550 to 8770 on chart 1w. I know its risk, but more profit so i decided short.
when price touch 8700 i closed my short. And sure! i lost my money with this stop loss. No problem, all of us here have to...
With signal RSI brearish at H2 chart.
I hope this next H4 candle will close below 8510 and i am sure about my short with x125 margin.
If we have a fake key to level 88xx i also not supprise. (Dont worry, while RSI H4 < 80 it still bearish).
Hi everyone, i am comeback after 2 charts we win 100% and not touch stoploss. (link at the end of the article)
And here is my idea about BTC next 1 - 2 weeks after.
I will not talk more or describe about my TA because we all here know what i am talking about.
Wait and talk money. Happy and save trade my friend.
-The next 1 or 2 candle H4 will decide where we go. Wait and take money with x125 ????
- It can up to maximum 7900 in this case not break 7215, first must test 7450.
In my opinion thing it should be 7500-7650 to make a fakey and down again.
I will update if we have other signal.
Good luck and save trade everybody.
- Becareful with the trap at 7350-7500
- I just coppy past the harmonic pattern from the dump before.
- Follow the chart it should dump again to test zone 6200-6400 before drop to 5100. But first it must test 7350-7450 zone. I am short team. :D.