At the close of yesterday's daily (Saturday 7/24), the price closed above a downtrend line that has already prevented the price from rising 5 times.
In the long term, the price has not closed below 30k dollars, so it still does not renew the fund in the long term, which increases the chances of the bullrun to continue.
Due to this I decided to buy in the region of 34,300 1/3 (one third) of my capital reserved for crypto, the stop for this purchase is in the region of 31,800.
I will wait for new closings in 12 hours timeframe and daily timeframe to decide if I buy more bitcoin.
I also consider exiting the long-trade if the price goes back to the 35k region.
Respectively understand the same proportion that you have previously defined altcoins, details to follow:
Moeda Percentual Price
BTC 65.0% 45945
ETH 25.0% 3,174
BNB 5.0% 382.2
DOGE 2.5% 0.26263903
UNI 1.0% 29.56
LINK 1.0% 25.09
SHIB 0.5% 0.000000774
I'm still bull.
It is interesting for Bulls that the price remains above 47,800 at the close of the daily candlestick.
For now I'm keeping my long positions.
BTC: I sold 1 third in the region of 46,223.
ETH: I sold 1 third in the region of 3482.5.
LINK: I sold 1 third in the region of 171.10.
BNB: Sold 2/3 in the region of 414.80.
DOGE: Sold 2/3 in the region of 0.24.
UNI: I sold all the balance in the region of 23.17.
SHIB: I sold every balance in the region of 0.000000658.