There two possible scenarios (and their outcomes):
-Price breaks and closes above $11,000
- Down trending Resistance line dating back to June '19 gets thrashed
- $12,100 to $13,200 range unlocks
- Price fails to close above $11,000
- Fair chances of a close below $9,000 - $9,200 region in the upcoming sessions
- Unlocks the $7,000 - $7,500 range
Let's wait for the market to unfold itself.
We are preparing for a pretty damn Big Move in late September / early October not only from the charting perspective. This triangle drags out all the way till the second half of October. Look at that:
Sep 23 - Bakkt launch
Sep 27 - CME BTCU19 expiry (opened on April 1st!)
Sep 29 - Wilshire Phoenix ( ETF )
Oct 13 - Bitwise final decision ( ETF )
Oct 18 - VanEck/SolidX final decision ( ETF )
If you like the idea, please, hit the Like button and subscribe to the profile in order not to miss our updates.
The information given is never financial advice. Always do your own research.